Yggdrasill Raxor

Apr 17, 2020
Has anyone figured out how the money in the safe accumulates?
I know it is not time (i left the game for an hour and got 64$), so it should be walk distance, screen changes or clicks?
I dont even know if there is a way to track clicks...

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Guys how do you craft item ?
You need to craft in a cave, but you need to know what items you need. Yellow pages of crafting are scattered on the map, don't miss them.
I know it is not time (i left the game for an hour and got 64$), so it should be walk distance, screen changes or clicks?
The safe is constantly updated. If you leave that room and go right back in, the safe will give you $78. If you leave the store and immediately go back, you can get up to $700, but on average $156. If you go to other locations for a long time, then returning later you can get from $1000 to $ 2000 with a little.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Is one of the broken keys behind the Library besides the church key?
Very confusing walkthrough with that snake and that rat thing.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Is one of the broken keys behind the Library besides the church key?
Very confusing walkthrough with that snake and that rat thing.
Broken Keys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I at first too could not understand the quest with the snake and the rat. Then I realized the point was for the rat to run into the snake's hole while it was getting out of it.
I'm afraid to think what will happen next.

Reactions: Gumby

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there any page of the kamasutra that I can't recover if I go too far in history?
No, they're all in the open place. In the crystal at the bottom of the screen, it is written how much there is and how much you can collect.

MikePerez

May 21, 2020
so, am i right that in current update 36061 i will not get my hands on the ingredients needed to blast through the crumbled wall in the new room at church and also no ingredients for an ant-killer?

Cramone

May 14, 2018
i cant found door for the gothic key in church not even in Madalyn "room" or "hall".... the only door can find says "It won't work"

not even once cheated game was uploaded since i dont remember when....

BBC_KING

Oct 9, 2018
Guys
I Ran out of jade talisman and can't find any in the park? And i need it for rock bombs
what should i do ??

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I really didn't need to grind anymore. After v34 I ground several 100k selling plants to Prica, but I wanted to see if adding the safe into this loop was worth it and it is. I made just under 100k in 25 minutes.

The three variables that seem to be present for the safe are how many plants you throw in the bucket, how much wandering you do, and whether or not you have more plants in your inventory. So here's the short version of what I did.

If you have any plants in inventory, empty the safe then sell the plants to Pricia. Go find the three plants. They will almost always be in the park. Go back to the safe first, then go sell the plants to Pricia.

It can take up to 5 minutes to find all 3 plants, but that little bit of time translates to more cash in the safe. I got over $4800 from the safe alone for one of these longer runs.

Remember to fill up the bucket with plants first.

Edit: On really short runs when I would find both Genseng plants in under 2 minutes I would go sell talisman. Talisman are also a significant part of the profits, so don't pass them by.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedZone30
4.50 star(s) 499 Votes