D

Deleted member 2343236

Waiting for him to fuck Mother Superior Madalyn in pussy and ass. I also hope Kaley or Emily will help her to fuck using a strapon. Better yet, if Brad joins. Together, Brad and Henry would pump sperm into Madalyn enough to bring her to orgasm. I can’t believe that such a cold MILF, by the end of this wonderful story, will be like a hot bitch jumping on Henry's dick. But I hope the young hero can find a way to make her like that. It is also good if by the end of the game it turns out that she became pregnant. For example, they will show that she staggered and held on to something with her hand so as not to fall, and with her second hand holding on to her stomach. Closed eyes and facial expressions of pain on the face are great for doing this. After that, a black-and-white repeat will begin, an excerpt of a sex scene, the face when Madalyn finishes, then a close-up, as her pussy squeezes the dick inside, and a lot of sperm shoots from it, filling her uterus. (for example, as in hentai). Pregnant mother superior, it is very dirty and sexy. I want to see the big belly of a pregnant Madalyn. I really want to wait until it comes to Sofia. Access to the ass of Sofia, Henry will probably get only at the end of the story, when he reveals her plans and secrets of the island. I expect that Henry will fuck Sofia in the ass and cum on her face, and the blonde photographer will not miss the chance to quietly take photos. And later photos will appear on the front pages of famous magazines and newspapers. This will be a big blow to Sofia’s reputation. Maybe Janet will already be corrupted enough to join Henry and sit on the face of rich Sophia. I want to see how Janet will give Sophia to try not only her holes, but also the taste of liquid gold. It will be awesome if such a rich and arrogant woman like Sofia, Janet will wash her face with golden rain.
Ugh! Sick and vile. I hope that don't happen or I won't be able to play the game without vomiting and will have to give game up.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I just want to ask. Is it worth to wait for this game to finish? Or just keep playing every update? I just want the opinion of people who did actually experienced it with other games.
This is only my opinion,everyone else has theirs. The game is fun, but slow grinding,small update's.I rather play this game when it's done.A game worth playing and waiting City of broken dreamers,then you have Melody which is finished,also babysitter is finished,and for tons of LOL Being ADIK.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone know where the 8 torches are? I'm missing one
Easier if you tell me which one you have,let me see if I remember,2church,1 in Park,1 where you mix stuff,1 where all the stakes pop from floor,1 in cave where you go with kaly and aila,1 before door top where all igredients are,1 after where leopard is,go screen left,

Reactions: eshe

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is there any page of the kamasutra that I can't recover if I go too far in history?
none missable. I figured you trying save keys,don't worry enough keys for all, some keys are hard find(atleast for me) 1key in beach next to umbrella(bottom),just click around there(need metal detector)(when claire opens path(puzzle) in middle bottom search there

Reactions: Oldmantac
D

Deleted member 2343236

By the end of the game it will be so, you'll see. This is a wonderful finale)
You don't want sexy game want to rejoice when degrade, humiliate, torture and hurt women like sick freak. Get help from doctor. You sound like Ted Bundy. Horrible and might be very ill person. :mad:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
i cant found door for the gothic key in church not even in Madalyn "room" or "hall".... the only door can find says "It won't work"

not even once cheated game was uploaded since i dont remember when....
On a bottom left of screen where Madalyn's room is, are pillars, break them and go throuhg. There is room with table and door for key.

where is diana's kamasutra page?
In new room in church basement.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm not passing any judgement, but considering NLT history I seriously doubt we'll ever see anything of that kind (thanks heavens, I might add...)
Yep I'm with you,game doesn't show too much violence,payback time,of course there's gonna be but nothing drastic more is gonna have to do with the curse

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Waiting for him to fuck Mother Superior Madalyn in pussy and ass. I also hope Kaley or Emily will help her to fuck using a strapon. Better yet, if Brad joins. Together, Brad and Henry would pump sperm into Madalyn enough to bring her to orgasm. I can’t believe that such a cold MILF, by the end of this wonderful story, will be like a hot bitch jumping on Henry's dick. But I hope the young hero can find a way to make her like that. It is also good if by the end of the game it turns out that she became pregnant. For example, they will show that she staggered and held on to something with her hand so as not to fall, and with her second hand holding on to her stomach. Closed eyes and facial expressions of pain on the face are great for doing this. After that, a black-and-white repeat will begin, an excerpt of a sex scene, the face when Madalyn finishes, then a close-up, as her pussy squeezes the dick inside, and a lot of sperm shoots from it, filling her uterus. (for example, as in hentai). Pregnant mother superior, it is very dirty and sexy. I want to see the big belly of a pregnant Madalyn. I really want to wait until it comes to Sofia. Access to the ass of Sofia, Henry will probably get only at the end of the story, when he reveals her plans and secrets of the island. I expect that Henry will fuck Sofia in the ass and cum on her face, and the blonde photographer will not miss the chance to quietly take photos. And later photos will appear on the front pages of famous magazines and newspapers. This will be a big blow to Sofia’s reputation. Maybe Janet will already be corrupted enough to join Henry and sit on the face of rich Sophia. I want to see how Janet will give Sophia to try not only her holes, but also the taste of liquid gold. It will be awesome if such a rich and arrogant woman like Sofia, Janet will wash her face with golden rain.
Dude you have problems.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
This is only my opinion,everyone else has theirs. The game is fun, but slow grinding,small update's.I rather play this game when it's done.A game worth playing and waiting City of broken dreamers,then you have Melody which is finished,also babysitter is finished,and for tons of LOL Being ADIK.
I understand and can appreciate that sentiment. If I wasn't still stuck at home mostly I would most likely have the same sentiment. I didn't grind to make a million dollars and buy every home upgrade out there, I did it out of sheer boredom and not minding the grind in this game so much. I've also played through the entire game three times. Its brain candy, and a welcome distraction.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I understand and can appreciate that sentiment. If I wasn't still stuck at home mostly I would most likely have the same sentiment. I didn't grind to make a million dollars and buy every home upgrade out there, I did it out of sheer boredom and not minding the grind in this game so much. I've also played through the entire game three times. Its brain candy, and a welcome distraction.
Yeah I feel you being stuck at home suck's,just glad back to work on Tuesday,grinding, I'm trying something,filling container for love potions,maca and red herb are gonna be easy but that pinwheel thing not so much,and of course talisman's.I did notice that buying silver or gold from supermarket isn't worth it you lose money,because gold cost 4k,sell it for 4 but you lose money for 3 talismans.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah I feel you being stuck at home suck's,just glad back to work on Tuesday,grinding, I'm trying something,filling container for love potions,maca and red herb are gonna be easy but that pinwheel thing not so much,and of course talisman's.I did notice that buying silver or gold from supermarket isn't worth it you lose money,because gold cost 4k,sell it for 4 but you lose money for 3 talismans.
Yes buying ore and making silver and gold talisman is a net loss and should only be done if you need one for something else. Philweed isn't available but it seems to stretch far.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yes buying ore and making silver and gold talisman is a net loss and should only be done if you need one for something else. Philweed isn't available but it seems to stretch far.
Did you do the fishing thing?I've done some but thinking it's only money reward's nothing else

4.50 star(s) 499 Votes