EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
treasure-of-nadia_custom-cover_by-maleficent.jpeg

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-15
Release Date: 2022-06-15
Developer: NLT Media - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0117
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - The Genesis Order
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT*

Patches:

Extras: - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Save - Video Enhancements - Scene Player - All Saves - Spanish Translation - Wallpaper - Cheat Mod -
Pinup Gallery 4K
Guides: Craft Page Locations - Puzzle Solutions - Character Profile Locations - Picture Walkthrough - /

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot (754).png Screenshot (748).png Screenshot (756).png Screenshot (702).png Screenshot (705).png Screenshot (707).png Screenshot (682).png Screenshot (576).png Screenshot (577).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know that feeling all too well.

Family member dies but we have no time for sadness .... theres a harem to be created.

And that's how Ava's harem was born .... except without the death part, nobody died I just saw pussy and wanted to collect it all and convert all my pixel ladies to the Dyke Side.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Stupid question : the last kamasutra page we could get in Lust Epidemic said "beach scene available in treasure of nadia" (or something like that), so, do we need to transfer our save ?
i'm not to sure about that sorry the end of the update has that scene in it
Is there going to be an incest patch for this game?

Hard to imagine and NLT game without it.
as soon as a modder picks it up i'll update the op for now there isn't one

Smrtguy85

Aug 9, 2018
Can you only play this if you're a Patreon? The option on the screen says you can play the free version, but it's grayed out and unclickable for me.

Reactions: alin_z0

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I know this will probably be good (because frankly - all of NLT's games are good)... But..

If we're going on an epic treasure hunt / harem conquering / pussy slaying adventure with this guy as our MC.. Doesn't scream "panty dropper" or "master of the sexual arts" now does he?
1571180571886.png
How about a bad ass MC in the vein of Nathan Drake? I mean... That guy fucks.

1571180843757.png

Jokes aside - this will be great like all NLT games. (y)

4.50 star(s) 499 Votes