halluva

May 18, 2017
Is there a list somewhere for figuring out which lures are best for which fish? It all seems so random. Also, is this a part of the game I will eventually beat or do the numbers just keep getting bigger?

Last edited:

halluva

May 18, 2017
So I finally downloaded and played the latest version after only being on v.90071 before, and is that it? There's just two orgy scenes and then the game is over on a cliffhanger? I assume there are now way more side quests that I need to do since it still says I'm only at 75%.

Also is there supposed to be video in the last cutscene? I don't know if it's because I'm on compressed or using the incest patch, but after they say "we know where Duncan is and we need to go find him" it cuts to black and there's only sound. When that finishes I get this error:

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.
TypeError: Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined
at WebGLExtract.canvas (pixi.js:29558:40)
at Function.Bitmap.snap (rpg_core.js:936:49)
at Function.SceneManager.snap (rpg_managers.js:2135:19)
at Function.SceneManager.snapForBackground (rpg_managers.js:2139:35)
at Scene_PretitleMap.Scene_Map.terminate (rpg_scenes.js:643:22)
at Scene_PretitleMap.Scene_Map.terminate (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1905:35)
at Function.SceneManager.changeScene (rpg_managers.js:2024:25)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (rpg_managers.js:2008:18)
at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1933:14)
Press F5 to restart the game.

Timido40

Sep 10, 2021
Hello, do I have this loading error? Solutions please if it's possible? Thank you. the water file is not missing in the folder.

Timido40

Sep 10, 2021
Good evening, I'm 98% stuck and I can't move forward anymore. Madalyn tells me to bring all the treasures except one. Can anyone please help me? Thank you.

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements Mod

This mod consists of employing ground-breaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306

Download: MEGA - Hi-Res*

*Note: "Hi-Res" upscales are for viewing purposes only (i.e. to load into censor's scene player/play with a video player of your choice).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes by. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next instalment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
is there a torrent for this?

4.50 star(s) 501 Votes