hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
It's not that dude, we're just animals too. There is nothing wrong if you want "animal" sex. God and the Devil, these are simple characters in your head, just their developer is not NLT, but the Church)
I will tell you my animal desires, I hope that some women from the game will become the main characters of the orgies and will finish, enjoying the "animal" sex.
I am not the Devil and romance is not for everyone. Believe me, not for all women romance and tenderness in sex is a pleasure. Corrupted ladies need dirty sex and such hot females need to be fucked hard in all holes so that they have an orgasm.
1 reason whe live is to make children, so "fck all woman" is natural to give your dna best ways to survive, in ancient past was child death "normal" so you need do a lot of sex and hope 1 or 2 stay at life.............. its only from last 200 year we good at it to keep or kids alive, so we go from 1 bilj, to 7 in 250 years,............... so behave in game is very normal, and not what human think, if man was made for 1 woman, we where as them with 1 spermacel at month, as "eggs" in a woman, sad but "truth"

ps im dutch

Reactions: Retired123

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
I installed the game. But can't find game directory in android phone. So I couldn't copy the 100% save file to the game folder. Please help me, where is the game folder in the androi phone. I played the MILF CITY game, the game directory is right there in my phone and I just copied the file saved into it. I'm not good at English so I have to use google translate, please help me in detail. Thank you.
The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in ROOTED phones.

Also Android Note:

For anyone who's on android and doesn't know there's a bad bug with google chrome it gets rid of your saves NLT has put in a feature that lets you pick where you want to start the game it's only on android

Reactions: haivu

haivu

Mar 27, 2019
The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in ROOTED phones.

Also Android Note:

For anyone who's on android and doesn't know there's a bad bug with google chrome it gets rid of your saves NLT has put in a feature that lets you pick where you want to start the game it's only on android
Thank you. My phone is not ROOTED. Unfortunately.

Reactions: Mikor987

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I'm stuck in the church basement. The rock that goes on the pressure plate spawned in a corner and I can't move it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Go out of the room and come back in, should reset (works on every puzzle known to man). If it doesn't, welcome to another fail cheat/mod/save edit and have fun restarting everything

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
It's very close and a beautiful render to say the least. I'm not huge redhead fan, but Clare drives me wild. IMO she is the most striking Li in the game. Naomi (look-wise) is in second but Clare's throne is not in danger.
Content with Clare gonna be worth it. Trust me.

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
For some reason, i feel like the person opposite to Kaley isn't Naomi. I suspect NLT uses -+ the same level of the light in most of the scenes indoors. So, i did a little bit of research:BootyTime:. The skin tone of a body featured in the report doesn't resemble Naomis. Below are the screens taken in different rooms. Though, i could be wrong. Damn, this is a "Confusion of the highest ordah".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it turns out to be Naomi and she has any intimacy with Janet then i suggest we gang up and write to NLT on discord that maybe he should limit her presence in the scenes. Luckily, he reads almost every message left by the users and answers them if not answered before. Don't want her admirable, lovely character to be ruined by that insatiable fiend.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
For some reason, i feel like the person opposite to Kaley isn't Naomi. I suspect NLT uses -+ the same level of the light in most of the scenes indoors. So, i did a little bit of research:BootyTime:. The skin tone of a body featured in the report doesn't resemble Naomis. Below are the screens taken in different rooms. Though, i could be wrong. Damn, this is a "Confusion of the highest ordah".
If it turns out to be Naomi and she has any intimacy with Janet then i suggest we gang up and write to NLT on discord that maybe he should limit her presence in the scenes. Luckily, he reads almost every message left by the users and answers them if not answered before. Don't want her admirable, lovely character to be ruined by that insatiable fiend.
This shadow or scar is puzzling me:
S707 JulyPreview.png
Belly button looks like the one of Naomi? That was why I said Naomi.
A bit more than 2 days to wait.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Naomi only helps reveal the true desires of the characters. Maybe it’s good if Naomi’s experienced bitch helps Kaley get on the cock of MC? Kaley herself is not so easy to let herself fuck MC, and Naomi, as an experienced bitch, would help a young girl to overcome this barrier more easily. If you decide to write to a developer, then you also need to say that many are concerned about boobs and ass Madalyn. For example, that her ass should be bigger, like Janet. And boobs saggy and more so that the nipples are slightly downward. If he can make her breasts enlarge and sag in the future, it would be great. After all, the breasts of a pregnant woman filled with milk should become larger and sag. After all, the breasts of a pregnant woman filled with milk should become larger and sag. This is a good idea for the developer to correct her figure. She is not a girl, but a milf and should look appropriately. I think her boobs should be like in this picture. AndreiaImpregnation2-2 (1).gif

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Naomi only helps reveal the true desires of the characters. Maybe it’s good if Naomi’s experienced bitch helps Kaley get on the cock of MC? Kaley herself is not so easy to let herself fuck MC, and Naomi, as an experienced bitch, would help a young girl to overcome this barrier more easily. If you decide to write to a developer, then you also need to say that many are concerned about boobs and ass Madalyn. For example, that her ass should be bigger, like Janet. And boobs saggy and more so that the nipples are slightly downward. If he can make her breasts enlarge and sag in the future, it would be great. After all, the breasts of a pregnant woman filled with milk should become larger and sag. After all, the breasts of a pregnant woman filled with milk should become larger and sag. This is a good idea for the developer to correct her figure. She is not a girl, but a milf and should look appropriately. I think her boobs should be like in this picture. View attachment 720628
Kaley doesn't need an incentive to take things further. She was more willing to let MC penetrate her due to her eagerness that is common for youths at this age. Which is completely normal. And it'd rather be Alia than Naomi helping her in this path who she is in friends with now. As for Janet things are more complicated the only time she took the initiative to have some fun was under the influence of the alcohol.

I have no intention to message him right now as i don't know what is awaiting us in the upcoming update. As someone who has been a member of a mysterious church cult and exposed to the magic can't she use the latter to look younger than her real age? We already witnessed her so-called brother using unnatural abilities.

Reactions: Retired123

qwertyboss

Apr 2, 2020
Kaley doesn't need an incentive to take things further. She was more willing to let MC penetrate her due to her eagerness that is common for youths at this age. Which is completely normal. And it'd rather be Alia than Naomi helping her in this path who she is in friends with now. As for Janet things are more complicated the only time she took the initiative to have some fun was under the influence of the alcohol.

I have no intention to message him right now as i don't know what is awaiting us in the upcoming update. As someone who has been a member of a mysterious church cult and exposed to the magic can't she use the latter to look younger than her real age? We already witnessed her so-called brother using unnatural abilities.
there is a new google form for feedback and rating/opinions on every character, I said the same about Mandalyn in that form, that's the official feedback method

Reactions: S.T.A.R.S.
4.50 star(s) 501 Votes