Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
As someone who has been a member of a mysterious church cult and exposed to the magic can't she use the latter to look younger than her real age? We already witnessed her so-called brother using unnatural abilities.
Yes, I agree. If she uses magic to appear slim and young, then her real body can be like that of Janet or Velerie. It’s a great idea for the developer to change her ass and tits a bit. For example, during sex, she will not be able to use magic and her real body will become not so slim, but with saggy boobs and a big booty.

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Yes, I agree. If she uses magic to appear slim and young, then her real body can be like that of Janet or Velerie. It’s a great idea for the developer to change her ass and tits a bit. For example, during sex, she will not be able to use magic and her real body will become not so slim, but with saggy boobs and a big booty.
I suggest you fill up the survey form where you can express everything in detail. On the 3rd page you can rate every character and write what you think about.

Reactions: Retired123

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Now there's an idea, why not make her unattractive during sex so MC goes limp and can't finish?
Ummm wait isn't a defining point of these games to get you off? Sounds a bit counterintuitive.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Hi

this post can be moved if it's in wrong place. But got a question does anyone have v03111, v06112, v09121, v11122, v21022, v23031, v25032, v27041 and v30042 of treasure of nadia
Game version itself or just save. If you looking for the Game here is link I use https://f95zone.to/posts/2907777/. For some reason v19021 update is no longer available. So you must find this update elsewhere or full v19021.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Now there's an idea, why not make her unattractive during sex so MC goes limp and can't finish?
Ummm wait isn't a defining point of these games to get you off? Sounds a bit counterintuitive.
There are people who like Madalyn body as they are now, but there are those who would like to see her with a body like that of Janet or Valerie. Many saggy boobs and a big ass, many also like, see the picture in my other message (where a man fucks a woman from behind), such a breast would be no worse than the one she has now. Therefore, if the developer does both, it will be better for everyone. For example, sometimes, when Madalyn is sexually aroused or at moments of sex, for example anal (if she uses magic to make her body look beautiful), she will not be able to control her magical powers and her body will change for a while. I just think many would like to see her not with a body like Clare, but with a body like Valerie. Look at the body of Madalyn in clothes, her chest, ass, it seems much larger compared to the naked Madalyn. Imagine how beautiful it will look if during sex her breasts and ass start to increase gradually. Or MC at some point finds out about her sexual arousal, noticing how her boobs got bigger and sagged to the stomach. She can no longer deceive MC that she does not want sex.

• Angry
Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
There are people who like Madalyn body as they are now, but there are those who would like to see her with a body like that of Janet or Valerie. Many saggy boobs and a big ass, many also like, see the picture in my other message (where a man fucks a woman from behind), such a breast would be no worse than the one she has now. Therefore, if the developer does both, it will be better for everyone. For example, sometimes, when Madalyn is sexually aroused or at moments of sex, for example anal (if she uses magic to make her body look beautiful), she will not be able to control her magical powers and her body will change for a while. I just think many would like to see her not with a body like Clare, but with a body like Valerie. Look at the body of Madalyn in clothes, her chest, ass, it seems much larger compared to the naked Madalyn. Imagine how beautiful it will look if during sex her breasts and ass start to increase gradually. Or MC at some point finds out about her sexual arousal, noticing how her boobs got bigger and sagged to the stomach. She can no longer deceive MC that she does not want sex.
If you've played LE you'd recognize NLT has a certain penchant for the body styles he creates. He's actually offered a wider variety in this game. Both in this game and in real life breasts and butts look bigger in tight form-fitting clothing than they actually are. For example Clare's breasts look absolutely massive in her vest with all that glorious cleavage, but when revealed, they aren't quite as large as you would expect.

Why would MC want to bang a woman who at the very least is old enough to be his grandmother? Have you actually thought about that? He's 23 years old, and banging all the younger hotter girls in town. Why would he want her so bad? Just a thought...maybe it's because she has the body of a 25 y/o Instagram model.

Your idea that 'many people' (unquantifiable) would want to see her boobs all the sudden morph into saggy milk sacks when she has sex is perplexing. I'd be willing to bet 'many people ' is a one man wolfpack.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
If you've played LE you'd recognize NLT has a certain penchant for the body styles he creates. He's actually offered a wider variety in this game. Both in this game and in real life breasts and butts look bigger in tight form-fitting clothing than they actually are. For example Clare's breasts look absolutely massive in her vest with all that glorious cleavage, but when revealed, they aren't quite as large as you would expect.

Why would MC want to bang a woman who at the very least is old enough to be his grandmother? Have you actually thought about that? He's 23 years old, and banging all the younger hotter girls in town. Why would he want her so bad? Just a thought...maybe it's because she has the body of a 25 y/o Instagram model.

Your idea that 'many people' (unquantifiable) would want to see her boobs all the sudden morph into saggy milk sacks when she has sex is perplexing. I'd be willing to bet 'many people ' is a one man wolfpack.
Unfortunately I don't think they thought about anything other then themselves. They try to push so hard for the dev to change their already created render, with something the dev never showed interest in their previous work. Hell, the dev took steps to make milfs even younger in this game, then he did in his previous game(look at Lust Epidemic). So I really don't get those guys point.

• Angry
D

Deleted member 2343236

Kaley doesn't need an incentive to take things further. She was more willing to let MC penetrate her due to her eagerness that is common for youths at this age. Which is completely normal. And it'd rather be Alia than Naomi helping her in this path who she is in friends with now. As for Janet things are more complicated the only time she took the initiative to have some fun was under the influence of the alcohol.

I have no intention to message him right now as i don't know what is awaiting us in the upcoming update. As someone who has been a member of a mysterious church cult and exposed to the magic can't she use the latter to look younger than her real age? We already witnessed her so-called brother using unnatural abilities.
Why people say Madalyn old hundreds years? No reason say. Parker's spirit old but move from body to body die move into baby. Spirit old body grow old then get new body. Madalyn body not look old. Maybe she not old or get new body like Parker. Maybe she ordianry woman know Parker same church not like him. Where say Madalyn hundreds years old?

qwertyboss

Apr 2, 2020

bro we all wanted a fat ass big boobs milf/gilf but we got a weird hybrid with teenage body

this is why we are all disappointed. it's not complicated.
but things might change hopefully

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Yes, she has a model body, but is it real? maybe in fact her body is not like that of instagram model, but like that of normal milf? (with a big ass and big saggy bags). It seems strange to me that such a woman has a 25 year old body. This is not natural.

D

Deleted member 2343236

Picture right narrow hip like man maybe MC torso.

2.png
CHR-HeroN-Body-1.png CHR-HeroN-Body-Lower.png

Weekly report picture not look like girl. Where is room? Work out where know who. MC bedroom? Look like wallpaper same. Booty call maybe? Or Janet room? Curtain picture look little the same but bed top if bed top look wrong. Most of all like MC old room at Janet house wallpaper curtain blackboard in background look like.

BG-House-BonusRoompng.png

I think MC have sex with Janet or Kaley in MC old room at Janet house next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yes, she has a model body, but is it real? maybe in fact her body is not like that of instagram model, but like that of normal milf? (with a big ass and big saggy bags). It seems strange to me that such a woman has a 25 year old body. This is not natural.
right, but ghosts, magic love potions, curses are? women living for hundreds of years and still having a young body is not any different when there is magic. I don't get this argument at all when the game already established there are super natural elements to it, and even more so withing the church....

• Angry
D

Deleted member 2343236

right, but ghosts, magic love potions, curses are? women living for hundreds of years and still having a young body is not any different when there is magic. I don't get this argument at all when the game already established there are super natural elements to it, and even more so withing the church....
Why people say Madalyn hundreds years old. Parker hunreds years old spirit only. Body get old swap for new create with Violet have sex.Parker father of own new body. Body like ordinary born, older, old and die. Only spirit many years age. Madalyn body not hundreds years old.

Last edited by a moderator:

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Magic and the like also confirm that Madalyn may have another body.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Magic and the like also confirm that Madalyn may have another body.
My problem is more to do with the fact that you demand that the dev will change something just to suite your taste, while they already established how they want the character to look. So one milf looks younger then the rest...ok she is a magical crazy old witch or whatever let it be....

But sure, keep pestering the dev till they bend to your will...I'm not going to talk about this anymore

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
bro we all wanted a fat ass big boobs milf/gilf but we got a weird hybrid with teenage body

this is why we are all disappointed. it's not complicated.
but things might change hopefully
It Might be at the end of this game MC sees Madelyn for who she truly is, but for now she has the body she has.

Btw when creating these characters in DAZ you first create a naked model and then put clothes on it and make them fit as naturally as possible. As said before clothes that are form-fitting push all the squishy parts together and make them look bigger (thank god). What you saw when Madelyn had her clothes on accentuated her squishy parts. Once they came off you got to see what those clothes were hiding all along (parts no longer being squished go back to there normal apparent size).

Janet for example doesn't wear a form-fitting dress therefore when she's in that dress, you don't see that beautiful flat stomach of hers. Her ample breasts push the dress too far forward to detect it. You also dont see those lovely thighs because her generous rump pushes her dress out way past them. Her fitness is hidden by her larger than normal endowments. It's only when she dons her bikini that we get to admire her body in all its glory.

If I ever ran across a woman of Madelyn's age with a body like hers, I would instantly want to know what she looks like naked. Who doesn't walk through the store and see that older woman and say 'damn I bet she was hot as hell back in the day.' At 43 I miss my 20s and 30s when boobs used to go (( ))(( )). Now IRL when you meet the woman who looks the part, sadly they tend to go ^ >, < v. Thankfully NLT understands the fantasy of most.

4.50 star(s) 501 Votes