priapicprince

Dec 31, 2018
I'm missing Kaley's second Kama Sutra page. I only see Mutual Masterbation.

I must have missed a key somewhere, because the one I found near the Tikpak boat at the #10 marker I used on a chest to get Tasha's page.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
i only find the 1 broken key, can anybody tell me where i can find the other 3 broken keys??
1 in the mall in room ith save
1 behind the library (need lit 8 torches)
2 in church chambers
Next time try searchbox or walkthrough. Everything is there.

I'm missing Kaley's second Kama Sutra page. I only see Mutual Masterbation.

I must have missed a key somewhere, because the one I found near the Tikpak boat at the #10 marker I used on a chest to get Tasha's page.
Have you key from caveroom with stairs? Its behind a rock where roach escape. Or use walkthrough, or Mikro987 post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v42072-nlt-media.38582/page-710#post-3694584

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikor987

johnny1954

Oct 21, 2019
this is one of the best games so far out of like the 50-60 i tried..fund to play, the sex scenes are really well done. Its even funny.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
The real world is not always fun. People are not free and cannot always do what they want to do. The virtual world helps here. The virtual world is a substitute world: what someone loves and does in the virtual world shows what he wants to do in the real world, but cannot do. This is also shown by the many different sex games that cover many different sex needs.
its not true............ you can do whatever you want, for the non criminal stuff you need oly pay the price ........... proberbly no friends, because you not walk ik the line with the other sheep, everthing has his price, , its only "impossible" if you dont want pay the price or is for you " to high

Reactions: oCATo

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

capaqtdigo

Apr 19, 2020
Hi everyone! New member here. I've been trying to play the latest update but I keep getting the error message "Loading Error Failed to load audio/se/serum.ogg". This pops up at the very beginning of the new update. I'm currently at 37%. I've seen in this thread that using trainers or modifying save files breakes the game... Now, I've never used a cheat software nor tried to modify saves, but I DID use a save file that one of the users here provided to advance in a part of the game. So my question is, am I getting this error due to the fact the save file was a modified one? Or is it something else? Anyhow, thanks in advance!

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
its not true............ you can do whatever you want, for the non criminal stuff you need oly pay the price ........... proberbly no friends, because you not walk ik the line with the other sheep, everthing has his price, , its only "impossible" if you dont want pay the price or is for you " to high
Thanks for your writing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: hesus danu

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi everyone! New member here. I've been trying to play the latest update but I keep getting the error message "Loading Error Failed to load audio/se/serum.ogg". This pops up at the very beginning of the new update. I'm currently at 37%. As I've seen in this thread, that using trainers or modifying save files breakes the game. Now, I've never used a cheat software nor tried to modify saves, but I DID used a save file that one of the users here provided to advance in a part of the game. So my question is, am I getting this error due to the fact the save file was a modified one? Thanks in advance
Probably not. You have full or compressed version? Look if you have this file in game folder www/audio/se/serum. If not try download update only and take it from here.

Reactions: capaqtdigo

MarcoocraM

Jun 29, 2018
hello, I wanted to ask for help in the 23% part, since I don't find myself with Kaley in the cave of Estero Park after the scene of Kaley and Jessica

4.50 star(s) 501 Votes