Sep 27, 2019
With a couple of hours solitary idleness on my hands I quickly read a few pages of comments on this thread and found it as disappointing as it was incredible that the story of Treasure of Nadia isn't being analysed and discussed by anyone. The story IS the treasure people! What is wrong with you? Anyway, I'm not here to rail against dickishness but to offer a treat to Jessica fans based on a Linux command line experiment (using ffmpeg) to concatenate some of NLT's animations into a five and a bit minute movie featuring Jessica and Henry "doing it" to a soundtrack. I only spent about half an hour on the thing and so it's pretty rough and ready, but what can you expect from typed command line video editing done in a terminal? Mac and Windows people with professional video editing software could do a thousand times better a job if they cared to and so I'm floating the idea as a project for anyone interested enough to take up.

We've already seen a lot of fan art so why not fan video too?

Check out the MEGA link below for my go at a very basic video (23 MB) and see what you think:

Last edited:

jdewilde

Mar 26, 2019
Probably.
And the award for least helpful post of the year goes to...

Anyway, just confirmed the same issue occurred on my old PC as well, so I guess I'll try to find someone else's save file to continue with since I'll need the talismans for certain recipes.

EDIT: issue seems to have been related to how much money I had, as the talismans are now appearing again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
With a couple of hours solitary idleness on my hands I quickly read a few pages of comments on this thread and found it as disappointing as it was incredible that the story of Treasure of Nadia isn't being analysed and discussed by anyone. The story IS the treasure people! What is wrong with you? Anyway, I'm not here to rail against dickishness...
I AM here- sort of- to rail against the dickishness. There is a kids' room/table at family gatherings for a reason. Trying to have a serious discussion with children (some fully grown) around clamoring for attention, asking for help on issues they could readily sort out for themselves, is fruitless.

But, hey, this forum (currently) has 900 pages, and that heat must be good for somebody's business, right?

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
So many bug issues from this game. Every 20th step i need to save game, because after that, the bug is show up. I hate it

Reactions: y7521y

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
you're kidding right? just play the game and you will get there...
there is even a Walkthrough on the YouTube channel posted this thread
P.S. people ask the same questions every page and that's why you can't find anything here... thread is very clogged :rolleyes:
whats the source on your signature gif thing?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So many bug issues from this game. Every 20th step i need to save game, because after that, the bug is show up. I hate it
Just lol. You're the 1st and only dude to ever have bugs not related to mod/cheat/save edit in the history of mankind. So you either fail at basic life aka not fucking up the game by changing entire code or you just play some really crappy port. Or both. And please don't give examples/save link/screenshots to not help us not help you and just dump out blanket statements with no backings

• Haha
Reactions: JamesRod

digitalextremes

May 3, 2017
anyone else has this issue and have a solution? got stuck here in last version, latest update didn't fix the issue either. multiple copies of the characters in the store then I get stuck here and cannot move.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
anyone else has this issue and have a solution? got stuck here in last version, latest update didn't fix the issue either. multiple copies of the characters in the store then I get stuck here and cannot move.
Nice, four girls instead of two, isn't that cool? :D

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mikor987
4.50 star(s) 503 Votes