Jun 7, 2017

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
any scene MC with mom?
plenty of it.
but it depends on where your last save was from.

This game has an massive amount of scenes already its crazy.
i started playing some days ago from the last save from oct last year at 11%
i am now at 22% and have played it for two days :D

at this point most games should be finished already.
i guess i have two more days of playing and tons of hot scenes ahead to catch up with todays update.

about hot scenes
this game has it like no other game.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Is there a trick to catching a 600lb hammerhead? The big ones rarely spawn and always snap off
the hard way:

01) be patient
02) be very patient
03) be extremely patient
04) enter and leave the beach till you see something you like(use keyboard arrow key, it is easier)
05) you might have to do it more than a 100 times
06) did I mention: be patient
07) use the correct bait, read this:
Fishing Tips: https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v40071-nlt-media.38582/post-3768760
08) be patient

S719 Real Hammerhead.png

the easy way:

listen to some bad seeds on this forum and cheat like they did and parade your 3,000 pounds hammerhead, ... choking..., I mean shocking!!!

S719 Cheat Hammerhead.png

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Set walking speed above deadturtle, enter park, use teleporter, go down and right about 3-4 scenes, grab maca plant, go back up to teleporter, get out of park, go to parlour, sell maca for 1k. Takes about 30 secs, nets 1k just for the plant (not counting all the cash drops/talismans you can farm running around those 5-6 screens). Do that for the amount of time it'll take just for a shark to spawn (let alone 1 you can catch and is big enough for the baitshopdude) and you got yourself a crapton of $. Get tired of running around the same place ? Go to safe and get even more $

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
Is there a trick to catching a 600lb hammerhead? The big ones rarely spawn and always snap off
I'm not 100% sure, but from personal experience I think throwing the lure too close to the fish INCREASES the chances of it swimming away. So make sure to always throw the lure a certain distance away from the fish you are trying to catch. Don't worry about the fish "not seeing" the lure or something like that, as long as you use the correct lure (as pointed out by the post linked by Mikor987) the fish will always go after it.

Easier way : don't bother. Skip fishing and get a few 100k$ more just walking around the park for the same amount of time
You don't get it, we don't go fishing because we need money, we go fishing because we have to complete every nook and cranny of this game.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
the hard way:

01) be patient
02) be very patient
03) be extremely patient
What can I do?
I am not hard and even less patient.

the easy way:

listen to some bad seeds on this forum and cheat like they did and parade your 3,000 pounds hammerhead, ... choking..., I mean shocking!!!

751573_S719_Cheat_Hammerhead.png
Is it right this way?

Fishing.png

Making small fish bigger is somehow more appropriate ....

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
bakiks31
Sorry, but that's all I can do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately I can't make the image larger, the image becomes pixelated. You can change the resolution via Paint, but I think it will look terrible.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
bakiks31
Sorry, but that's all I can do.
Unfortunately I can't make the image larger, the image becomes pixelated. You can change the resolution via Paint, but I think it will look terrible.
Here you go, I worked my magic on it and the results I think are pretty neato!

4.50 star(s) 503 Votes