Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Trends of Love [Day 2] [SirSnake] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [0.2.1] [AdanGC Mods]

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
1617341361258.png

Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.
And includes now cheat mod.​

Updated: 2021-04-03
Game/Creator: Trends of Love / SirSnake - F95zone
Modder: Adan GC Mods
Mod Version: 0.2.1
Game Version: Day 2
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Trends of Love screenshot 0.png Trends of Love screenshot 1.png Trends of Love screenshot 2.png Trends of Love screenshot 3.png Trends of Love screenshot 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
When I saw this game had an update, I kinda laughed, because I had just downloaded the Day 1 mod last night, and added this game to my games to play list. :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdanGC Mods

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
i keep getting virus detected when downloading
Is weird I checked and no virus detected in my home pc and my laptop im going to attach the mod later so you don't need mega to download just be patient let me arrive to my house im still at work

Reactions: SupMate

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Is weird I checked and no virus detected in my home pc and my laptop im going to attach the mod later so you don't need mega to download just be patient let me arrive to my house im still at work
Many thanks for your mod. I have the same issue with backdoor detection: win32/bladabindi!ml

satiohara

Jul 24, 2020
To TS:
Yeah, yeah this is very "weird". On my Win machine right now your file is detected as "Trojan: Script / Conteban.A!ml".
If you have an employer, did they tell you that the network is infected by Emotet? This rubbish should have already been "cured" buuut, there are always those who are not updated.