CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I wish this game has traveling companions like how Corruption of Champions II had introduced it. One of my pet peeves in these games is not being able to take people with you on your journey. There are some characters who I think have the potential to be companions:
  • Thyvara (Initially recruitable upon meeting her)
  • Syri (Recruitable upon beating her multiple times in holo-games)
  • Tika (Recruitable if you help her get retrieved from FIRST-14)
  • Charmine (Recruitable after helping or defending him in the Tarkus wastes)
  • Lumi (Possibly recruitable if you beat her enough times)
  • Liliana (Recruitable after helping her gain more confidence and helping regrow her arm or give her a mechanical one)
  • Kiro (Recruitable after completing her quest)
  • Zaalt (Recruitable if you helped him)
Plus, maybe some ideas for possible companions
  • A femboy raskvel found on Tarkus who works as Shekka's assistant who follows you since he know how dangerous the wastes is.
  • A different Gold Myr who is an alternative Liliana who acts as the player's liaison after landing on Myrellion.
  • A laquine Jumper created by William who if the player beat, gives you the rundown on goes on Zheng Shi and decides to follow you because she's grown tired of how the station has been managed and the trouble the player is about to get into.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I wish this game has traveling companions like how Corruption of Champions II had introduced it. One of my pet peeves in these games is not being able to take people with you on your journey. There are some characters who I think have the potential to be companions:
  • Thyvara (Initially recruitable upon meeting her)
  • Syri (Recruitable upon beating her multiple times in holo-games)
  • Tika (Recruitable if you help her get retrieved from FIRST-14)
  • Charmine (Recruitable after helping or defending him in the Tarkus wastes)
  • Lumi (Possibly recruitable if you beat her enough times)
  • Liliana (Recruitable after helping her gain more confidence and helping regrow her arm or give her a mechanical one)
  • Kiro (Recruitable after completing her quest)
  • Zaalt (Recruitable if you helped him)
Plus, maybe some ideas for possible companions
  • A femboy raskvel found on Tarkus who works as Shekka's assistant who follows you since he know how dangerous the wastes is.
  • A different Gold Myr who is an alternative Liliana who acts as the player's liaison after landing on Myrellion.
  • A laquine Jumper created by William who if the player beat, gives you the rundown on goes on Zheng Shi and decides to follow you because she's grown tired of how the station has been managed and the trouble the player is about to get into.
The one thing I'll say CoC2 does better than TiTS is that we can have companions traveling with the mc and they also can interject with what's happening. Goo Armor and Siggy are nice compromises but yeah I wish there were true companions.

Reactions: JungleNuts
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes