Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Man i would have loved to have at least half of those people as a crew mates...but hey I guess we got the medical droid from the tutorial as one so small victories.
Everyone here but Leila is just a name.isCrew() function, and most of these don't make sense anymore for one reason or another.
Characters who's writers have left
  • Embry - JimThermic (Last seen 2015)
  • Kelly - Quiet Browser (last seen 2023, doesn't seem to have written since 2018 or earlier)
Unlikely
  • Emmy - Last content drop 2016
  • Fisianna - Their character doesn't make sense to be crew (something the writer has said themselves)
Written by William
  • Bianca
  • Leila
  • Roo
Characters I think could reasonably become crew
  • Dane
  • Kaede - Got content as recently as 2023.
  • Mitch - Got content as recently as 2023 & bug-fixes in 2024.
  • Paulette - Literally who? Its the Zaika on Tarkus. Added 2023 & bug-fixes in 2024.
  • Lund & Vark - The writer, Damiekinz mentioned last month they are actively working on them.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Everyone here but Leila is just a name.isCrew() function, and most of these don't make sense anymore for one reason or another.
Characters who's writers have left
  • Embry - JimThermic (Last seen 2015)
  • Kelly - Quiet Browser (last seen 2023, doesn't seem to have written since 2018 or earlier)
Unlikely
  • Emmy - Last content drop 2016
  • Fisianna - Their character doesn't make sense to be crew (something the writer has said themselves)
Written by William
  • Bianca
  • Leila
  • Roo
Characters I think could reasonably become crew
  • Dane
  • Kaede - Got content as recently as 2023.
  • Mitch - Got content as recently as 2023 & bug-fixes in 2024.
  • Paulette - Literally who? Its the Zaika on Tarkus. Added 2023 & bug-fixes in 2024.
  • Lund & Vark - The writer, Damiekinz mentioned last month they are actively working on them.
I mean crew mates don't even do anything in this game i just would like them on my ship even though I know it'll never happen

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
Yes, yes I am lol

Theres some other flags you can adjust to get different responses as well, if you change the flag for Nerrasa [The person at Uveto station who sells heating belts] if you changea flag that says how many times you've sexed her, their dialog changes. FYI they seem to be planned to be a dominant character.

So there is quite a bit of hidden but planned dialog options and what not, much of that all being VERY old, like back when it was still Adobe? (I think it was adobe) So it could be that they've been forgotten about or just busy focusing on other content.
Cutting floor video coming soon XD

4.10 star(s) 67 Votes