• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Trials of Lust [v0.75] [BrOkEn eNgLiSh]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Klab040855

I really like this game, it's a simple NTR with focus on slow corruption of the love interest, I like the system of trials especially how they change the body or mind of the Wife, giving her curses each time to make the game harder, the exploration to find resourses to make new items is a great way to make you pass the time of the day and still feel like you didn't waste your time, my only complaint is that the love route is too easy to reach, it should be made harder and the trials requesting more resourses to pass.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Cithiri

The game is already fairly good, and its still early in development. Lots of promise here.

Pros:
    -The pure love route is just as fleshed out as the ntr route. So many games have one pitiful scene at the very end (if that) for a pure love route, this one has just as much content with the husband as it does Bob, its just about trying to steer the game in whichever path you prefer. NTR focused game that makes NTR avoidable and still gives you lewd content is already worth five stars alone. This is a formula that should be used so much more than it is.
    -The corruption progression is reasonably paced, watching the wife slowly succumb to the magically induced lust and go a bit farther with Bob each time you check on her is great, and the succubus queen magically preventing you from interfering when Bob takes her virginity was a great touch.

Cons:
    -The base game play is a bit rng dependent, and that can be frustrating

TLDR:
    Phenomenal setup already, and it looks like its going to improve drastically from here on out. Hot scenes in both routes, and they're both fleshed out. Can't ask for much better.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

XTes

One of the best games by this developer.
    The game was originally intended for practice, but as time went on, a lot of new ideas came up, and it evolved into a full game with a new style of face drawing, improved drawing in general, ANIMATION, and the developer hired a new programmer (NekoMiku) to improve the gameplay.
    The game is set in the same universe as the previous game.
    The protagonist is a researcher who produces potions, and his wife is a priestess. They meet a familiar descendant of the savior from the previous game, Bob.
    Together they explore the dungeons and get trapped falling into the lair of the Succubus Queen.
    The Succubus Queen wants to corrupt and take over the body of the protagonist's wife, also encouraging Bob to corrupt your wife.
    Hypnosis, brainwashing, nipple fucking, etc. All of which will threaten your wife's chastity.
    Can you keep your wife safe from the Succubus Queen?
    Or while you're distracted by her, will Bob get your wife's heart?

It's all up to the player.

Upd 0.75
    With update 0.75 the game received a big update related to the gameplay component of the game. The item crafting system has been redesigned, new items have been added, hidden NTR sex system, a couple of new scenes, NTR ending and some technical stuff like quick text skipping or dialog history.
    Basically I liked everything, except that the Craft system can be confusing and the final scene of the NTR ending, as it seemed to me not very exciting :|
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Nuerion

the game is ok nothing special hope it gets better with more updates but right now its pretty boring not many scenes and gameplay is monotonous all you do is go through doors during the day and maybe watch your girl get banged for like 2 seconds at the end of the day
  5. 5.00 star(s)

karim123go

The game is excellent I can't wait to see the next version but the version used on this site is a pirated version full of bugs while the real one has almost no bugs and the bio made by the person who created the post could be better so people understand the story of the game, someone made a good bio on page 4 for example.

We can see that compared to his old game the creator has made a lot of progress in terms of drawings and each scene of the game is animated which makes it even better.

I recommend this game and also the creator's old game.