Tribal game project.

Would you like a white or a black(ish) protagonist

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roquen

Dec 16, 2017
Hello everyone!

I have a dream! I have a game idea in my head in years, and i think i start to make it. The problem is i have a few doubts which i want to make clear.

I don't like that all the stories are the same, ( Blackmail [mostly trash] , some kind of incest, and sex at the first update, and then it gets boring.) I try to make a whole story or at least some kind of fun/ weird situation for every scene ( like the humbling project, or Valiant Warrior Astrid, Project SAGE)

The game takes place on an island, where tribal people live. I was thinking about a transformation game with slow corruption, The transformation thing is only to make the story confusing for the main character (it will be a female protag at the end.

The first thin which i don't really know is the protagonist skin color. While black/ brownish would be more realistic, and these kind of protagonists not so common, I'm not sure it would be good enough for the story.

Can you help me to decide this?

I also post my first render ( i'm still learning daz, and have a project to upgrade my laptop to a proper pc)

I will post my doubts later, maybe with some poll or something.

Reactions: oohhh