khontholhu

Oct 24, 2020
Project:
-Tribes

Developer:
-Khontholhu

Looking for:
-Writer and 2d artist
(if you can draw but not good at coloring or doing background its fine, ill do it myself, i just need some help with the char)

Employment Type:

Work commitment:
-Long term maybe?

Preferred method of contact:
-Here or discord

Job Description:
-im looking for a writer who can modify and expand from the existing story (my last writer is a conman fuck that guy)
and a 2d artist that could mimic my style, if youre a noob but you can draw good pose and facial but cant do color and backroud, feel free to apply

Additional comments:
-I'll do the programming and help with the art if i have the time. im kinda busy these days, so i need sum hlep

JokerINFB

Feb 13, 2021
Not a 2D artist, however if you want some teaser, trailers etc made for YT, feel free to shoot a DM...

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
I'm a writer and I've done quite a bit of work writing both SFW and NSFW stuff over the last couple years.
English is my first language BTW, in case you're wondering.
Here's my discord if you want to continue the discussion:
BlackDragon98#4879
Or we could discuss via PM, it's up to you.

-Black Dragon

Dea Anchora

Aug 11, 2020
Hi, im 2d artist from Asian, if you still looking for an artist here my discord, imayoh_ritual#9853

DchordMarcus

Oct 27, 2018
If you're still searching for a writer, I'm available to join a new project. You can find my Discord at Blackfall#3073. Excuse the underused account, but I have been writing for over 7 years and have had a few short stories published, so I am legit.