VN - Ren'Py - Tribulations of a Mage [v0.16.0] [Talothral]

1. 5.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

As per usual from Talothral, another great start to another VN.

This dev puts a lot of thought and energy into storytelling. It shows with how much time he spends on improving his craft.

Story--5/5
    Renders--5/5
    Characters( as of now)--5/5

I've been following and subscribed since the first novel. Talothral has improved leaps and bounds with each story that has been created. This one is no different.

Review

This one starts off with a fire. Then you get flashes of the past that has put the MC on his current path. Struggle, fight, sex, magic and good story telling pull you into this new world.
    I recommend this VN and this dev. Constant improvement and great story telling drive this VN with every update.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

GustavoGanz

Once again a nice game from Talothral. I love his games (ok animations could be a bit better - fucking looks like rabbits ;)). But with Talothral you can be sure that his games will be finished. I don't know any of his games that have been abandoned.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dzapan

Story - 4,5/5
    Renders - 4.5/5 Better with every new game
    LI's - not much atm
    Animations like all Talothral games - 1/5 :p

Why i give him 5/5 for this game? Because he is one of few developers who completes his games and give us frequent updates.
    Ive played all Talothral games and i like them, story is always fun, rich variety of LI's in all his games and i see his skill progress.
    So yeah 5/5 for this.
    Please pay attention to animations more and work on them.
    Looking foward for more :)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

RolandG.

The game, and therefore the journey of our heroes, is only just beginning, but even now I have to say that this game will once again be a masterpiece of the genre.

Everything is just right again, the atmosphere, the environment, the characters of the people who have appeared so far, as well as their dealings with each other.

The story is excitingly told and I can only look forward to the further adventures of our group of heroes.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

forbiddenfables1

The story looks interesting, the dialogues are good and logical.
    the renders look great especially the panther and very good detailing, but the sex scenes are boring, no roleplay or anything , no animations as of now.

The dialogue font is default , and game font is not good, it's hard to read the text when the scene changes.

The characters are average, no in-dept detailing and all.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

soadeths

v0.2.0
    As a big fan of the previous works, I've been waiting for the public release of the first version of this new opus!
    I really like the new world of fantasy and magic in which we're immersed, and the characters are pretty and well made (with hair!).
    The story, although in its early stages, seems really interesting, but I would have liked a little intro, because we're literally plunged right into the story.
    It's still a bit early days, but this first version and with the author's experience, this story is and will be excellent!
    I can't wait to see what happens next!