4.00 star(s) 32 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think you misread their point, of the current version .21 links being posted here, but not updated on the OP. Nothing about version .22.

Edit. haven't checked if the links in OP are updated or not, since i downloaded immediately from Talothral's post, since i want to play the current version as early as possible.
all links in op should be for .21 not .20 besides uploadnow since 1 of it's links has expired. if there is .20 link then report op and inform mods.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
all links in op should be for .21 not .20 besides uploadnow since 1 of it's links has expired. if there is .20 link then report op and inform mods.
Ummm yeah 0.22.0 is public and I shared the links on Monday (and reported it) but if you take at the latest updates page you can see there is a several hours gap between what gets pushed to there, suggesting there is a rather large queue and not enough uploaders for one reason or another.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ummm yeah 0.22.0 is public and I shared the links on Monday (and reported it) but if you take at the latest updates page you can see there is a several hours gap between what gets pushed to there, suggesting there is a rather large queue and not enough uploaders for one reason or another.
ah yeah, it's just .21 was in latest updates recently. that's why thought it's latest.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Just played 0.23. Must have made a terrible mistake... i definitely wasnt prepared for THAT scene... :HideThePain:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Just played 0.23. Must have made a terrible mistake... i definitely wasnt prepared for THAT scene... :HideThePain:
Yeah... I know the scene you are talking about. Update 20 decides for her (and two others during the same scene, but the other one of them is more liked, I reckon)... For the third one of them, there will be additional choice later on, probably somewhere before it happens. >.>

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As stated, the creator/artist/programmer/developer of the game released v0.22 free on this thread several days ago, so the original post should be updated (this happens a lot).
i know and explained why got confused.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i have dl'd .22 but not played and recently F95 advertised tom 21 update.
no i mean the update page has like a 2week cooldown for all AVN, so because the update 0.22 happened within 2 weeks off 0.21 the staff doesn't update it i believe.
remember a uploader saying something along those lines once. could be wrong though.

anyway the 0.23 is close to public as far as i know so might as well wait for that :BootyTime:

1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
1726836405225.png should that be in there on nisha's nose ? is that a secret that glitched? it keeps showing up after this scene so far as a permanent feature. (also off toppic i really hate typing here. if you remove the last letter of the word it automatically removes all spaces and you once again are typing straight from the last word without any spaces. so annoying. just had to vent a bit please ignore this last part)

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes