4.00 star(s) 32 Votes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The problem is if I do that I immediately have to wait 2 weeks again... If only there was a time machine tier....
If you time it right like when I got the €3 sub you can play to releases in a row which is really nice. Wait for the public to drop while the next is on $3 and then play them back to back. Course you'll be back to waiting again anyway, but it's still nice to get the double release the one time

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
If you time it right like when I got the €3 sub you can play to releases in a row which is really nice. Wait for the public to drop while the next is on $3 and then play them back to back. Course you'll be back to waiting again anyway, but it's still nice to get the double release the one time
Yeah but the reality is I'm about to have to tighten the ol' expenditure belt so it'd be a one time, so I'd get two back to back but then have to wait 4 weeks.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
The problem is if I do that I immediately have to wait 2 weeks again... If only there was a time machine tier....
I'm not sure it would be that interesting to play 4 lines at a time as renders gets produced =P

View attachment 4053374 should that be in there on nisha's nose ? is that a secret that glitched? it keeps showing up after this scene so far as a permanent feature.
This can happen randomly when rolled back from a choice. Slightly annoying but haven't found a decent solution to fix it.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm not sure it would be that interesting to play 4 lines at a time as renders gets produced =P

This can happen randomly when rolled back from a choice. Slightly annoying but haven't found a decent solution to fix it.
That's why I said time machine. I pay you x dollars (which I realistically can't afford) and then you either give me access to or use yourself a time machine to jump forward to when the story is done, then bring it back for me to read. There would clearly be no temporal or paradoxical issues caused by this approach you really should consider it.

Although a real time subscription tier might be neat as some like statement art piece or something.

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Although a real time subscription tier might be neat as some like statement art piece it something.
I think I just developed an eye twitch just from the idea... ;)

at least its known.
Yeah. It goes away when the next choice happens. Probably saving and loading fixes it, but it is one of those things that are bit more trickier to fix cause the fix might affect something else I don't want it to affect.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hello all!

Rendering of 0.24.0 is going, render count wise I'm not where I want to be, but in relation to the script, I'm more or less where I should be. There are a couple of variants I need to do but shouldn't be too much of a hurdle as is.

Writing of 0.28.0 is in a decent place overall, needs some writing, but that's nothing new, really.

2400075.png

I've been saying in various places that the heroes, well some of them, will return to the empire. And here it is... the trip consist of three updates basically, but only two days. Well technically four updates but the bit at the start of 0.27.0 isn't that large.

TheRescuePart1.png

And then... a bonus. Those of you that have played FarCry will groan with this image. I have no real use for the environment as is but I knew I had to make render when I saw it. But doing so it did give me an idea, or should I say refined an idea I already had...

Anyway, short break and back to doing stuff. Have a great weekend you all!

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
Ayaka is looking, like she had been given a reprimand. Master Magnus more like lamenting over the stupidity of his former students. As for second picture - I see, that foundations for Sorcerer 2 are being laid. If it is a intro sequence, it would have similar vibe as the one from Terminus Reach 2, when protagonists were also seeing doing some mission.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
are they building golden gate bridge?

no i mean the update page has like a 2week cooldown for all AVN, so because the update 0.22 happened within 2 weeks off 0.21 the staff doesn't update it i believe.
remember a uploader saying something along those lines once. could be wrong though.
that'd explain few things.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
View attachment 4054192

And then... a bonus. Those of you that have played FarCry will groan with this image. I have no real use for the environment as is but I knew I had to make render when I saw it. But doing so it did give me an idea, or should I say refined an idea I already had...
looks like something from Sorcerer 2, although it's unlikely MC will be doing something manually, he probably wipe his ass with magic by now

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
looks like something from Sorcerer 2, although it's unlikely MC will be doing something manually, he probably wipe his ass with magic by now
That would depend on the situation. You still have to keep the existence of magic hidden. If there is even one person who will be missed, it is better to do things manually, less questions that way. That and unless you want to tap into something, like let's say, cellphone tower, it is still better to do it manually ;)

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Talothrali know we are at half of the game but i need to ask you this ....pls pls dont rush with the endings,like in the last 2[at least not only 2 or 4 screenshot of what is in thefuture],thx man for this and all your good work

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes