VN Others Completed Tricolour Lovestory [v1.1] [HL-Galgame / SakuraGame]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title_end_w.jpg

Overview:
Time flies and never comes back. But with an incredible 1-million-word script and 100+ original CGs, this game will take you back to when you were young, simple and pure. Go and get the love of your life back, start something new, or end everything in flame, that's for you to decide!​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-08
Release Date: 2019-11-08
Developer/Publisher: HL-Galgame/SakuraGame
Censorship: No Sexual Content
Version: 1.1F95
Language: English
Voice Language: Chinese
Title: San Se △ Hui Lian -Tricolour Lovestory-
Original Title: 三色△?恋 -Tricolour Lovestory-
Aliases: A Story of a Boy Who Doesn't Know How to Draw Out the True Love and Two Girls Who Want to Do So, 三色?恋
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
TORRENT: - - - - -

animate_cg01.jpg ev03_a1.jpg ev07_a1.jpg ev11_b1_l.jpg ev12_d4_l.jpg ev13_c1_l.jpg ev33_a14_l.jpg hcg_wz02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
ah shit

i got this game on steam a long ass time ago, never played it cuase they were doing incremental chapters or something and i wanted the full story before i played, also MTL english translation was an issue too

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
this developers reléase a lot in ps4, also they have popular games like monobeno,maitetsu, chusingura and fate morgana along other more but those are pretty popular games and good ones. (those have sex scenes.... kinda sad this one dont have a 18+ versión)

• Angry
Reactions: baka

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
ah shit

i got this game on steam a long ass time ago, never played it cuase they were doing incremental chapters or something and i wanted the full story before i played, also MTL english translation was an issue too
same, this like one of the games i got in bargain sale. played for a while and stopped because of the awful translation. i dont really mind bad writing and/or MTL in rpgmaker type or vns that solely focused on its sexual content (nukiges), but in a long ass romance story like this, the machine TL will ruin your experience

though i havent played for a while, did they finally hire someone who can translate it properly or maybe a community patch or is it still the same?

YuRui

May 22, 2018
Not the best translation, but I enjoyed this vanilla-fest of a story quite awhile back. If I had to play this again, i'd still pick violet.

Reactions: MAD6999