Tried to Translate a WolfRPG Game with Translator++ but it tells me the executable is not a wolf executable

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
So this is a demo of an upcoming game. I wanted to translate it but the program tells me the executable is not an actual Wolf executable. The files in the folder are data.wolf and game.wolf tho, they are clearly wolfRPG file format. Did the developer make their own engine version of Wolf?
2.png
I can upload the whole file too upon request, its a public demo.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
A new version of RPG Wolf (V3) has been released last year.
Maybe the game has been made with that, and the program you're using is not compatible.

Product ID of the game on dlsite.com? And can you share just the files Game and Game.wolf?

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
A new version of RPG Wolf (V3) has been released last year.
Maybe the game has been made with that, and the program you're using is not compatible.

Product ID of the game on dlsite.com? And can you share just the files Game and Game.wolf?
A bit busy atm but I will try to do so soon.
Thanks for the quick answer btw.
The game works with MTool (translation is smooth for the most part), so its definitely a WolfGame. it is actually not on DLSite yet (or at least it just has a notice page with a demo). I can link to that one. I was planning on checking it out and see if I can make a rough translation for it on release when I stumbled upon the issue.