RPGM - Completed - Trinity Dungeon ~Succubus, Girls and Erotic~ [Final] [Dieselmine]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Quintilus

Good game with lack of arts IMO.

Plot is simple, trio of adventures females break magical seal in some dungeon, which released suck-ubus. Suck-ubus then cast horny curse on them. And now they need to dispell it. And that it.
    Also, suck-ubus are extremely polite and when heroines finally stop beign horny she dosent re-cast horny curse again and/or corrupt them to state when they start to enjoin from regular rapes.

By gameplay its an action RPG, so no turn base battles and such, all happens in real time.

Also game is pretty short, I beat it in 1.5 hour. This include watching intro and all "oh no, Im raped right now" text messages.

So try it if you interested in tags.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Reversedh

This is a pretty fun and enjoyable game. I like it a lot.

Story: A group of 3 female adventures "accidentally" break a seal and free a demon girl. Then they were cursed by that demon girl (1 become a wolf girl, 1 with lewd mark and 1 become a futa). So now they have to go through many dungeons to break that curse. Apparently this game has a pretty unique story. I like how they slowly corrupt 3 girls and how 3 girls care about each other. 7/10

Gameplay: Kinda unique because unlike other RPG, where you have to take turn and wait for combat, this game is an action RPG. That means you can go straight into boss room and avoid everything to save time. However the down side is there's no level up or anything in this game. You can't level up, can't upgrade weapon or anything. Not to mention that the dungeon is too easy to the point that buying support item is no need. There is no variety of item in this game, there's only three type of potion (heal, bigger heal and resurrection) and that's all. It feels like dev actually don't care much about the RPG term and just want to tell us about the story and sex scenes. 5/10

Map Design: 1 word : LAZY. The first dungeon is amazing, you have short cut, smart design and smart way to dodge the enemy. However, everything start to fall when you come to second dungeon and third one. They look like a quick version of the first one. Not to mention that Third dungeon is like a slide show where everytime to walk into a room, there will be a boss/sex scenes. So quick tip is unless you like playing game and don't care about wasting time, i recommend using CG room after finish the first dungeon because other dungeons are just garbage. Forgot to say that the town is a "picture" that has only 3 buildings (an inn, guild and item shop) BRUH. 3/10

CG: This one saved the game. The CGs are really good and interesting. You have mushroom girls, tentacles, ghosts, mind break.... Every scenes are high quality. Although there's no male in any scenes but it's alright. 9/10

Overall, The game has a pretty decent story and CGs. It's really worth your time if you like reading story like me and watching CG. However if you hate playing through dungeon, i recommend using CG room instead (it's the book inside your inn). The CGs and story are too good. However the dev turned this game down because of their laziness in Map design.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

smithsmithsmith

Kind of an odd one. Story is stock standard demon king/queen released, places sexy curse on heroines etc etc. Scenes are nice and decently varied, though at 1.4gb there could stand to be more of them.

The dungeons and town are where it gets weird. It feels like they intended to do more with them, but gave up after the first dungeon. So the first dungeon is pretty good, lots of side paths and hidden stuff, but the second and third are very linier. The fourth dungeon is literally five rooms, one entrance, three miniboss fights (granted they each have a scene), and the final boss. Speaking of the final boss, you don't improve between the first scene where she's invincible, and the final showdown. You don't get more gear, you don't level up, you just suddenly take 80% less damage and are allowed to hit her.

The town is three buildings, the inn where you rest, the guild where you talk to one person after each dungeon, and the shop which only sells health potions. There's a fortune teller who always told me to come back tomorrow, and signs of other shops blocked off by water. You gather things that feel like they were intended to be crafting materials in each of the dungeons, but you can't do anything besides sell them.

All in all, I reccomend playing the first dungeon, then unlocking the gallery. There's the foundation of a solid HRPG, and the scenes are nice, but it feels like they gave up after the first dungeon.