EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
One hot, midsummer's day, Shun Nanami's sister drowned to death. It's a memory he will never forget, which has become lodged forevermore in his heart. He decides from then on to live in her stead, to make up for the life she never got to lead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-19
Release Date: Japanese 2017-03-31, English 2019-04-18
Original title: トリノライン
Aliases: TRIノLINE, Torino Line
Developer: minori
Publisher: -
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Full version): - - - -

You must download all 2 parts! Use WinRAR or 7-zip to unpack ONLY part1.rar
Win (Part 1): - - - - -
Win (Part 2): - - - - -

Must install patch for sexual content.
R18 PATCH: - - - -
Thanks to @superelmo for torrent.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ehm... so... does this patch remove censhorship?
If no... y u do dis 2 us?!
Japanese games very rarely ever get the censorship removed what with it being their law.

All those times you've seen people say they release an uncensor patch is bullshit, that is also against their law. The times the games have been uncensored has been when someone has redrawn various parts, mainly the censored part, but that is a lot of work and many don't bother.

Mangagamer did a few but, due to the amount of work it takes, don't do it often.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Japanese games very rarely ever get the censorship removed what with it being their law.

All those times you've seen people say they release an uncensor patch is bullshit, that is also against their law. The times the games have been uncensored has been when someone has redrawn various parts, mainly the censored part, but that is a lot of work and many don't bother.

Mangagamer did a few but, due to the amount of work it takes, don't do it often.
Yeah, I get that...
So many great games We're (I'm?) missing simply because of that pixelship of the most important parts... I would love to watch these cute pussies drip in all of their's glory...
Seems beggars really can't be choosers...

Reactions: TheRoyalLoliKnight

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Interesting. From the pictures, looks like a decent VN. Though the summary is quite japanese. I dunno, you can just recognize what they produce just from a description, most of the time.
I think I might look into this. Eventually.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
As far as I know there are no choices to be made in this vn, so it lacks the Kinetic Novel tag.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Yet another school setting VN..
Gosh i think i am getting old or they are way too many of these...

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
This isn't mentioned by tags but it's a Utsuge. I've checked spoilers about endings summary, and yep, it's isn't my cup of tea. You should take it with caution if don't like sad shit as all Minori games have.

Reactions: nyagura

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
I was hoping this vn will have uncensored since mangagamer introduced it, but too bad

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yet another school setting VN..
Gosh i think i am getting old or they are way too many of these...
These make quite a lot of money in Japan and are aimed at a certain demographic. There are so many of them because it's what sells well there.

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk