Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well there is an conversation at the airport between deb and the lawyer before the MC takes of.that could lead to the guess that this lawyer maybe had banged Marie too and they had some kind of an affair.
he said it that he loved her more like just a friend her and Millie that is, so maybe he has his hands in this case too to "Destroy" the MC life there.
even though he tells deb he has a penchant for dicks does not mean he could not be bi in that matter.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Well I just played this and wow! The mc is a total perverted beta Male in an alpha role. He let's his sister get away with everything and acts like everything that she did is his fault. Yes he did cheat on his ex with his sister but the sister did even worse by cheating with the ex wife and then hiding it from the mc. Deb is not very likable in my opinion. Don't even get me started on the ex wife. She is horrible with what she put the mc through not to mention totally fucking her daughter's head u pl with those lies. Also I can't feel sorry for her at all knowing she also cheated on the mc and made the sister promise not to tell the mc ever. By the way the sister also a bitch for going along with it and betraying her brother that she had a relationship with and a promise of never to lie to each other. Also I know it's been said but the mc has a letter in his hands to totally fix his relationship with his daughter, I know people say he doesn't want to have the daughter hate her mom, but it would be something for the greater good plus he can always work on having the daughter forgive the mom for lying to her. Just my opinion here. I'll see how the rewrite goes and see if I'll stick with this game. Plus just so the dev knows I do support dev's on patreon but usually only after 4 or 5 releases, unless the game is a homerun to begin with. So good luck to the dev and hopefully I'll become your supporter soon.
Also the daughters reaction to hating the mc is understandable but she did come across as a pervert just like the sister and mc

Last edited:

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
well there is an conversation at the airport between deb and the lawyer before the MC takes of.that could lead to the guess that this lawyer maybe had banged Marie too and they had some kind of an affair.
he said it that he loved her more like just a friend her and Millie that is, so maybe he has his hands in this case too to "Destroy" the MC life there.
even though he tells deb he has a penchant for dicks does not mean he could not be bi in that matter.
I may be remembering wrong, but I thought Bart intimated that he might be gay, because he said something about Deb not being his type. Of course he could have meant her just being crude. I'm thinking he loves the ex, but not in a physical sense. May have to replay that this weekend.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I may be remembering wrong, but I thought Bart intimated that he might be gay, because he said something about Deb not being his type. Of course he could have meant her just being crude. I'm thinking he loves the ex, but not in a physical sense. May have to replay that this weekend.
yeah he say something like that,but he also says that he has a preference for dick that could mean gay or that he also likes pussy from time to time.
he says there that he loves Marie and Millie more then just as an friend so it could be a possible scenario here.

Reactions: Ghostdanser

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
yeah he say something like that,but he also says that he has a preference for dick that could mean gay or that he also likes pussy from time to time.
he says there that he loves Marie and Millie more then just as an friend so it could be a possible scenario here.
Gotcha, so we wait and see how it develops.

Reactions: Steinchen

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1579349959237.png
Jan 12 at 12:31am
1579349991840.png
Version 0.03a progress...
1579350015122.png
I'm making steady progress on the next update of Triple Ex. Although it is not as fast as I would have liked, I'm hoping the slight reworking of versions 0.01a and 0.02a, along with all future updates, will provide the reader with more enjoyment of the story.
Azrayal
1579350035641.png

beta Male in an alpha role

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Great game and Characters, Astrid and Deb(sometimes) seems sweet and sexy and Jules is perfect 10 ...The story is kinda interesting but have to wait few updates to learn more about past and situation at present i think..The Humor is well done at places..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At times it seems MC is way too perverted considering he is not a horny teenager he sometimes behaves that way(even on a slight breeze over the shirt which is buttoned up fully :LOL:) but its still understandable since his whole family behaves that way (Deb and Milly), and also there seems to be too much back and forth the same information in dialogues which is tiring for the reader and would be nice to reduce it...All in all a great game and though choices is limited its still just the beginning..so Cheers Dev!!

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Screenshot_5.jpg

well i would have preferred it to see the improved 0.2a version for some feedback of the improvments before seeing the 0.3a version.i really hope that whole thing works out now and i hope that update was not a waste of time developing it.i mean specially the MC personality and behaviour with that i think that was the biggest problem with some of the unlogical storyparts.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Repuci

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
well i would have preferred it to see the improved 0.2a version for some feedback of the improvments before seeing the 0.3a version.i really hope that whole thing works out now and i hope that update was not a waste of time developing it.
I expect this is down to my lack of experience as a developer. As I've previously stated, this is my first visual novel, and releasing only the reworked instalments without any new content would have felt like I was cheating the readers in some way. That may sound odd, but it's what I felt!
I'm aware that no matter what changes I make, this story is not to everyone's liking, then no story ever is! I'll outline the changes when 0.03a is released.
The fact there are people that have enjoyed my work so far, have made my efforts all worthwhile. Thank you all for taking the time to look at my story.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I expect this is down to my lack of experience as a developer. As I've previously stated, this is my first visual novel, and releasing only the reworked instalments without any new content would have felt like I was cheating the readers in some way. That may sound odd, but it's what I felt!
I'm aware that no matter what changes I make, this story is not to everyone's liking, then no story ever is! I'll outline the changes when 0.03a is released.
The fact there are people that have enjoyed my work so far, have made my efforts all worthwhile. Thank you all for taking the time to look at my story.
well true many enjoyed it but all of them also gave you the critics for that parts mentioned here so far so i hope you made no mistake with that decision.
i personally find the core part of the story great but you know about the issues regarding the mc and some parts of the story.

Reactions: eddie987

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
why does the sister talk like she got hit in the head too hard but the brother doesn't? Neither does anyone else. Aside from saying Fuck and shit the same way I'd think they were total strangers from different countries.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
From Patreon

Triple Ex 0.03a will be released on either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.
Remember to grab the latest version from your favourite link upon release.

Azrayal

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well then lets hope it is worth it and he got rid of some of the main critics mentioned here from many users including me.
but the dev mentioned only a slight rework of the version 0.2a so i am afraid to just get to high in hope it will be better now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostdanser

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
well then lets hope it is worth it and he got rid of some of the main critics mentioned here from many users including me.
but the dev mentioned only a slight rework of the version 0.2a so i am afraid to just get to high in hope it will be better now.
I am curious to see what's been done. I see a lot of potential in this story, but it hasn't lived up to that potential just yet. This is one of the few stories where I've been pretty critical of it, but think the dev can turn it around. I quess we will see soon enough.

Reactions: Steinchen

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I am curious to see what's been done. I see a lot of potential in this story, but it hasn't lived up to that potential just yet. This is one of the few stories where I've been pretty critical of it, but think the dev can turn it around. I quess we will see soon enough.
yepp thats what i am hoping too to be honest,but the anouncement of a just slight rework gets me to fear that it will be not what were expecting now. :unsure: :unsure:

and i am hoping i am wrong here.

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
Version 0.03a is now available for download.

Whereas the initial plan for this was to be a kinetic novel, there has been a “slight reworking” of the previous two versions, giving the reader choices to make at points throughout the story.

Going forward, the choices the reader makes will affect relationships, dialogue, potential menu choices, etc., following a more standard visual novel format.

The MC will have two point values, gained or lost through choices. I think of these as dominance (or confidence) and willpower. In future releases, there could be occasions where a high dominance may be overridden by a low willpower for example.

*** (The first few choices are purely cosmetic, the points system starts with the visit of your neighbour.)

Character traits / flaws. I know these can be quite irritating, and you will be glad to know… they still will be to some degree. As the reader learns more of character backgrounds, I’m hoping the reason for these will become clearer.

I am happy with the change in direction and I hope some of you will be too! To anyone who reads the story and the change is still not to their liking, I do appreciate you taking the time to read it.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Well i played it and i must say : wow what a change very good work there Azrayal i like it really, i am really positive surprised now of the change.(y)

Neverless there is something that is still weird there : all persons around millie seems to know that Marie lied to millie big time about the MC,but no one semms to willing to tell her something about that lie but they seeing that millie is emotionaly broken because the leaving from MC.

but for now i think millie will find the letter from Marie in the MC room by accident when the is sneaking in his room for some reason later in the game.

And please where is the "PATCH" that makes all relatives "relatives" again???

Again good job (y)(y)

Reactions: Azrayal

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Haha, awesome, I was just earlier today thinking about this game, hoping that it will be updated soon, and here it is, lucky me!
I find the story enjoyable, especially MC and his sister's interactions with each other, delightful banter but easy to tell that they love each other and are very close, despite getting on each other's nerves sometimes xD

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
I find the story enjoyable, especially MC and his sister's interactions with each other, delightful banter but easy to tell that they love each other and are very close, despite getting on each other's nerves sometimes xD
There is a lot of history between them, some of which will be touched upon in future versions.

And please where is the "PATCH" that makes all relatives "relatives" again???
If the file was downloaded from F95zone, these are the uncensored versions... unless I have made a mistake when updating the links.

3.10 star(s) 99 Votes