DA22

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 10, 2018
It's like 2 people do the writing, and 1 forgets what other wrote
Nah it is totally in character for Saint Deb, she bullshits her way through everything and when she can't it is always someone else's fault and not hers. She has the mentality of a young child instead of an adult, who at least reflects on her own actions and responsibility. Of course the fact that she is way more responsible for Milly's situation as MC and had various avenues and options open to her to stop it from happening in the first place and mitigating it later makes it extra galling.

May 1, 2020
She has the mentality of a young child instead of an adult, who at least reflects on her own actions and responsibility.
I mentioned earlier - it looks as if she is severely mentally & psychologically scarred possibly from the childhood abuse by mother and father.

However her shit would not cut it in British Army forces, she would have been cashiered on her fanny.

Reactions: DA22

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I mentioned earlier - it looks as if she is severely mentally & psychologically scarred possibly from the childhood abuse by mother and father.

However her shit would not cut it in British Army forces, she would have been cashiered on her fanny.
We have mandatory military service in my country and we had to go through three different psychologists (four for me and some other guys, who had to go through some extra bullshit training to get an equally bullshit rank) in less than a year... A friend of mine told the first one (the very first day) that he doesn't generaly like following orders and the dude had him in his office for two hours (trying to understand if he's trying to bullshit his way out of the service) and then deemed him unsuitable to carry a weapon, so he ended up making coffees and sandwiches for the rest of his service...

Mind that our rifles were locked away for most of the day, with two different locks and we had the key for only one of them, we didn't have any ammo available, except for when went on patrols, where we held the magazine separately in a small bag you had to slice open if you wanted to take it out and when we had to stood guard, and even then the first 3 bullets in the magazine were blanks, so we are talking about a lot of safety measures even after the psychologists had given the ok that you're suitable for service.

Also in the first sight of a "breakdown" (we had a guy fighting with his girlfriend and yelling at his phone while on guard for instance) they'd take your weapon away and sometimes they'd even send you home and you had to go back to finish the remainder your service after 6 months or a year (depending on the reason they gave you the postponement) and only after you went through a commitee consisting of psychologists and military personel.

After saying all that, I don't see how they'd let Deb serve in any developed country for multiple years, without locking her in a mental institution...

Of course now that I'm thinking about it, by this game's standards it's very likely that every time she had to go through some kind of mental evaluation, the person responsible for that was a woman, who immediatle turned bisexual or lesbian (the power of her holiness is unlimited) in the first sight of Deb, fell in love with her and ended up being a part of her harem...

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It is every women's fantasy to be groped And fucked by an ugly crass bull dyke according to this game’s logic. I wonder how big her harem is on base, you would think after so many marriages and families effected by her holiness, she would have been reported at least once by now.
I've wrote it before. Imagine a dude going around and acting like her... First of all, all her fans who find her actions perfectly normal, would be grossed out by that creepy predator, who's forcing himself in every woman he meets and would argue how unrealistic it is that every woman wants to bang him almost right away. Then if you actually go for a more realistic approach he'd either have more that a few dozens restraining orders against him, or he'd already be in jail.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
It is every women's fantasy to be groped And fucked by an ugly crass bull dyke according to this game’s logic. I wonder how big her harem is on base, you would think after so many marriages and families effected by her holiness, she would have been reported at least once by now.
Marie mentions in the flashback that the women on base talk about Deb... So, yeah, her behavior is definitely at least semi-public, and has been for years...

Reactions: eddie987

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
I guess the sister is the real MC here, because at this point is obvious that Mr. Leftovers isn't. I really gave this game a try, but the Julia thing took away the last straw of interest I may had on this game. Sincere advise would be to make the sister the MC and end the brother's misery, or give the guy some spine and stop this cuckery at once. Anyway, good luck with the game...

Aesimodo

Nov 26, 2017
As a long time lurker, this game rocks. I usually scroll through most games using the famous "skip unseen text". Impossible in this game, the dialogue is fucking amazing. And for once its not google translated. DEB U ROX!
Edit: patreon here I come
Edit2: yes the MC is a dimwit, but hey this is a story.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
As a long time lurker, this game rocks. I usually scroll through most games using the famous "skip unseen text". Impossible in this game, the dialogue is fucking amazing. And for once its not google translated. DEB U ROX!
Edit: patreon here I come
Edit2: yes the MC is a dimwit, but hey this is a story.
Each their own, there is an audience that enjoy being cucks & feeling humiliated, just like there is one for dom and putting women in their place.
Watching Deb build her harem with all available women in the game should be good times for the cuck fetish enthusiasts...I'll stick around for an update or two to see if the MC can turn shit around and put Deb in her place once and for all.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
The ntr is for the sister she just want the girls for herself while shecucks the mc fuck this game and cucks who like this shit i done with this game

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Best moment in the game...the bitch finally gets a headshot...only to get a game over :mad:
Only good girls are Astrid and Kumiko and thanks to Deb's magical groping technique they will surely be added to her harem soon...
Julia was a good character, until she joind Deb's harem...and i nearly completely lost my interest in this game.

I will watch the next 1 or 2 updates, but if we don't get the option to completely get rid of Deb (don't care on which way, killed, throw her out, cut all connections ect..) i'm out, not a fan of ntr/cucking fetish.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
At first i had discussed the Deb issue, but now i just sit back and laugh at the hate comments, my goodness i never seen so much hate for a character, now for what i really want to talk about, and i think this should be the focus for those complaining as well, unless you are the type of hypocrite that wants a harem where the girls are not free to do as they wish and have the same rights as the MC, I really, really would like to have more imput in what the character wants to do sexually or his ideals, like, there is no way in hell, earth, jupiter on the surface of the sun where i would say no to a threesome with Julia, and as i said before, the whole there is honor in following blindly, also just to pile-on the whole sweep kick in the beginning, really, just change the results between options, because that kick would for sure make the guy shoot his gun, just out reflex if nothing else, maybe not if he had his finger out of the trigger, but then the first action would make more sense either way.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Best moment in the game...the bitch finally gets a headshot...only to get a game over :mad:
Only good girls are Astrid and Kumiko and thanks to Deb's magical groping technique they will surely be added to her harem soon...
Julia was a good character, until she joind Deb's harem...and i nearly completely lost my interest in this game.

I will watch the next 1 or 2 updates, but if we don't get the option to completely get rid of Deb (don't care on which way, killed, throw her out, cut all connections ect..) i'm out, not a fan of ntr/cucking fetish.
I don't see that happening, but I hope she can at least be put in her place. My understanding is that the dev sees Deb banging someone who's been flirting with the MC and sending him video feed of it as something "playful", when if you add the constant humiliation and undermining he takes from her, we are talking about cuckolding at it's finest. Especially when he's jerking off watching it! Even if they end up having a threesome (hopefully 100% avoidable) it would be just her wanting a threesome and throwing a bone to her little bitch as a side effect... And that's without even considering that Deb is also sort of his gf (we've seen her insisting that he should move in with her, and she's supposedly madly in love with him) and she keeps flirting/groping/banging other people and all that while she got jealous of a stewardess for just being polite!

Once again, if it was the MC behaving this way, Deb's fans would have called him a creep, pervert and many more...

3.10 star(s) 99 Votes