VN RPGM Abandoned Triple Treat [v0.007.6] [Scream punk arts]

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
Tags are there to specify what you can expect from a game.. Going by that logic, if the game is a demo then we can't trust the tags?

Oct 26, 2017
Tags are there to specify what you can expect from a game.. Going by that logic, if the game is a demo then we can't trust the tags?
From general experience, some tags don't match the games for various reasons.
So, yes, when the game is pre-alpha, just ignore most tags.

Not into futanari at all, let alone futa/trans protag so actually satisfied the tag currently is invalid. Thanks for sharing. :)

I dig Screampunk Arts, foot fetish and GL/yuri. The comedy got me too.
If you're a girl or want to play a girl, are in for the art, lols and achievements, might still want to give this one a try.

(Don't expect any H-scene at the time of posting. The upside if you hate futa is there is no dick either.)

edit: 5-month necro, sorry... I'm not breaking any rule here right?

Oct 26, 2017
Just wanted to inform BaasB that the creator is now going by NitropunkArts as their creator handle and because most websites really suck at handling redirects (this is why you use unique IDs anyway) it currently leads to a 404. To prevent any misunderstanding, no, this isn't F95 doing it wrong, it's SubscribeStar just in case it isn't obvious.

Creator's new support page:

(Not sure if there is a way to automatically handle this for thread titles so Sam's alpha can remain functional for creator searches. Might have to mention a staff member or moderator.)

Oct 26, 2017
Please do, this game is amazing
Unfortunately not even the BaasB deity (thank you again for sharing this short but interesting gem) can help you, Triple Treat has been on hiatus for a very long time (and the developer highlighted that fact).

Not sure if it counts as "abandoned", you would have to check the forum rules and confirm with a staffer for this, as this is case-by-case and developer-dependent. But yes, Nitropunk Arts stated on their SS that it's on hiatus (and it hasn't changed since it has been last mentioned).

For more info just hit the artist's SS, it appears directly on the front page without additional information. But I don't think there's any more complete version.

edit: It's actually a good thing futa/trans isn't implemented and to people who accidentally land there, I'll take the time to remind them that this is currently a female protagonist with a few foot CGs and some funny dialogue. Nothing to worry about, no dicks. As for futa fans, nothing for you unfortunately. It'll still remain choosable to my knowledge (whether you wish to play as a fully biological female or a dickgirl), so this thread should be watched by both fetish communities. :)

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2021
Unfortunately not even the BaasB deity (thank you again for sharing this short but interesting gem) can help you, Triple Treat has been on hiatus for a very long time (and the developer highlighted that fact).

Not sure if it counts as "abandoned", you would have to check the forum rules and confirm with a staffer for this, as this is case-by-case and developer-dependent. But yes, Nitropunk Arts stated on their SS that it's on hiatus (and it hasn't changed since it has been last mentioned).

For more info just hit the artist's SS, it appears directly on the front page without additional information. But I don't think there's any more complete version.

edit: It's actually a good thing futa/trans isn't implemented and to people who accidentally land there, I'll take the time to remind them that this is currently a female protagonist with a few foot CGs and some funny dialogue. Nothing to worry about, no dicks. As for futa fans, nothing for you unfortunately. It'll still remain choosable to my knowledge (whether you wish to play as a fully biological female or a dickgirl), so this thread should be watched by both fetish communities. :)
Ah damn thats sad to hear, I hope it doesn't become abandoned because it seems its been for a long time with seemingl no production.

Oct 26, 2017
Ah damn thats sad to hear, I hope it doesn't become abandoned because it seems its been for a long time with seemingl no production.
I'm unfortunately not a SubscribeStar subscriber, but I guess you could ask Nitro/Scream directly if you somehow know how to contact them. They do look like they're a nice person from their games and their arts, so it's definitely worth a try if you find the time.

Could try PM'ing them on DA:

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
Pre-Alpha v0.007.6:

VERSION NOTES:
1: Lined & base-coloured the bus shelter introduction scene.
2: Various punctuation & grammar edits.
3: Implemented Character Customization screen; currently has no graphics or in-game use.
4: Temporarily disabled Gender / Sex selection until the character creator is ready.
5: Replaced the placeholder hip-hop radio music with something more fitting.
6: Updated credits.
7: Fixed various bugs in the character creator screen.
8: Fixed various word wrap bugs.
9: Updated lines in the Red Light scenes to function with the Mature Content setting.
10: Improved a few puns.
11: Rearranged save screen to prioritize Miley > Riley > Kyley.
12: Added face icons to dialogue windows, in scenes where the girls aren't visible.
13: Slightly cut down resource consumption.
14: Fixed an inconsistency in the house scene.
15: Lined the Bus Shelter special scenes.
16: Commissioned preloader script to massively reduce lag & resource consumption.
17: Fixed the flicker when displaying the Character Creation screen.
18: Fixed the flicker when loading the Classroom screen.
19: Minor dialogue changes in Miley & Riley's first argument.
20: Fixed bug where sprites were overlapping as they faded out.
21: Lined the Red Light hidden special scenes.
22: Rearranged early choices to prioritize Miley > Riley > Kyley.
23: Fixed a bug where gender-based consequence text wasn't appearing.
24: Lined the "Did They Plan This"? art.
25: Made the seatbelts in the "Did They Plan This?" art slightly more dynamic based on where the girls are sitting.
26: Hired a new programmer.
27: Made the choice graphics more VN-style.
28: Added a custom cursor graphic.
29: Implemented persistent variables - still buggy.
30: Implemented code for map transfers from the main menu. These screens currently have no content, you can only visit them and return to the title screen.
31: Slightly improved performance with an updated NWJS framework.
32: Attempted to fix a critical bug regarding graphics freezing.
33: Attempted to fix a critical bug regarding game crashing from rapid message-skipping.
34: Extended dialogue in the AI question scene.
35: Added additional choice somewhere.
36: Added additional dialogue in the classroom.
37: Added first draft for the Medal screen.
38: Fixed persistent variables - medals now work as intended.
39: Added unlock code to every current Medal.
40: Various inconsistencies & minor bugs fixed.
41: Removed New Game+ as it's no longer necessary.
42: Added first draft for the Gallery screen with placeholder content.
43: Added first draft for the Theatre screen with placeholder content.
44: Added placeholder for the Memories screen.

KNOWN BUGS:
Attempting to enable / disable Mature Content when a Mature Content warning is currently displayed will cause a game crash.

Occasionally Medals may not appear in the Medal Box after reaching a Game Over or the end of the demo. Cause is unknown, but restarting the game fixes this.

Reactions: "CJ" and Bubilonka