HTML - Completed - TROLLBUSTERS [v1.0] [RED Paprika]

1. 1.00 star(s)

kazralinux

This is not even a game its just a Scene viewer that its kinda good for the animations.
    But still its just a watch and wank the story is inexitent and just lame.
    Not even a game Meh wank you can see this animations on R34 and dont download this thing 1/10 just for the animations. (Sorry for my bad english)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

2c47u5stw

A tiny gallery of reasonable nice pixel animations. Only about 2-3 minutes worth of content. No gameplay, no characters or plot, just "Oh no, cute adventurers got captured by trolls, now watch these twenty or so 2 second gifs." Don't bother with this game; it doesn't offer anything you couldn't find just as easily on any image board.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Stat

+ Art is great
    + Animations are also very good
    + The entire game is controlled like a gallery
    + Writing is great (good work on that translation!)
    + A nice variety of corruption progression in each character

~ No sounds whatsoever

- I tried Edge and IE, and the dialogue screen was still terribly small. It pretty much turns into a GIF viewer, as horrible as it is to scroll it. That very much killed it for me
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Regretter

Pros:
    + Great Art
    + Covers a bunch of fetishes
    + Three girls
    + Animated
    + Very light (disk-wise and performance-wise)

Cons:
    - Way too short (finished it in around 10 minutes)
    - It's actually not a game, just a linear story that you can go through, the only control you have is to press 'continue' to continue the story.
    - The story is very generic
    - I couldn't care less about the dialogues, bad writing

Neutrals:
    This feels like a demo for something bigger
    I think it's worth a play, it's super short anyway so nothing to lose
  5. 4.00 star(s)

RedMuffin

Short and sweet. It's more or less a gallery with dialogue, but the writing (and yes, the translation) is of good quality for what it is. You can skip through to parts of scenes at any time, but I found it enjoyable enough to do the whole thing in order. The pacing was just right as far as the brief corruption arc goes, and they even provide a little variety in the time it takes for them to have their mind broken. The art style is refreshingly different from your run-of-the-mill hentai, and the animations are smooth enough to not be jarring.

The lack of sound is a shame, as is the censorship, but it's nothing a bit of imagination can't try to remedy.

Whether you have a corruption or pregnancy fetish, or you like this style of art, or you just want to bust to something different, what have you got to lose?