Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
imagine the iq level of someone comparing people who do not like a kink to psychopaths who commited massacres and near genocides.

brick level intelect. reminds me of wokesters who scream "nazi" and -insert bullshit-phobe at anyone who disagrees with their delusions.

last time I checked there were no cuck-consentration camps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I take it Glair is the main female character/LI throughout this? Very interesting art style. But she gives me the ick based on previews. It's not even just her age, but something about that face shape (and that teachers-aid hair, of course). If there are other female characters on the way that feature just as prominently, might give this a try in future builds... Unless it's all grandmas. :HideThePain: Then, to each their own.

Last edited:

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
A very nice and unique looking game! Like the comic-book aesthetic! What are your plans for future tags? Since there is white liquid all over those sluts will there be pregnancy and breeding content? Thank you very much in advance!

Roastez

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
A very nice and unique looking game! Like the comic-book aesthetic! What are your plans for future tags? Since there is white liquid all over those sluts will there be pregnancy and breeding content? Thank you very much in advance!
Of course, dude. Future plans will be shared in a few days. Pregnancy, piercings, cosplay, etc. — it's only a matter of time.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Of course, dude. Future plans will be shared in a few days. Pregnancy, piercings, cosplay, etc. — it's only a matter of time.
Love that, great and thank you very much! Will surely download the current version and watch out for your game in the future.

Reactions: Roastez
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes