sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
shame that the dl is tooooo big.....more then 4 gb doesnt work....so PLEASE half it....or give us a linke where i can dl all the updates....

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
Hello everyone does this latest update require to restart from the start or can we simply continue from the last save we did ?
thanks for your answer

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

I really appreciate the extensive information in the Tags and Dev Notes.
There is really lots of information, would love to have this for all games, never seen this before.

For me it lets me avoid this game, (NTR, corruption etc negative things) but this is really a great step.

Thanks

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
what does dev mean game is gonna take dark turn but talks about having no ntr planned BUT.......also him saying in dev notes that the past avoidable contains scenes of LI with other men does that mean those are exes of mc's LI before meeting him or what....i prefer to know this before playing the game because when i was new to play...i played something like this and boy that ntr shit hit me hard and left a bad taste.....so can anyone answer these...
The dark turn is not NTR. It's more of a violent conflict with a mysterious mastermind. The dev changed the scene in question so that if you choose not to see it, it never happened. It was a girl being blackmailed by terrible people. As of now, almost all the girls you can actually see are into the MC or are in the process of falling for him.

So, to reiterate. no NTR. You're the only guy getting girls, and there's only one time where you can change that fact, but only if you want it. The humor is on point though, and I think you'll enjoy it.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Trouble in Paradise [v0.10.3 Public] [Syko134]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.35 GB

GOFILE
WORUPLOAD
PIXELDRAIN
ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bbkmember

May 28, 2020
Can anyone help out here?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/nicolevents.rpy", line 337, in <module>
NameError: name 'w5d3' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 45678, in script call
  File "nicolevents.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "nicolevents.rpyc", line 337, in script
  File "C:\Users\Suhai\Desktop\Map\RENPY\TroubleInParadise-0.10.3\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Suhai\Desktop\Map\RENPY\TroubleInParadise-0.10.3\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Suhai\Desktop\Map\RENPY\TroubleInParadise-0.10.3\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Trouble in Paradise 0.10.3
Fri Jun 24 06:15:13 2022

• Angry
Reactions: snkeysnek

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Can anyone help out here?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 45678, in script call
  File "nicolevents.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "nicolevents.rpyc", line 337, in script
  File "C:\Users\Suhai\Desktop\Map\RENPY\TroubleInParadise-0.10.3\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Suhai\Desktop\Map\RENPY\TroubleInParadise-0.10.3\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Suhai\Desktop\Map\RENPY\TroubleInParadise-0.10.3\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Trouble in Paradise 0.10.3
Fri Jun 24 06:15:13 2022
Do w5d3 = False before the error in the console or wait for the mod to be updated in a bit, it fixes the error. I think it may also continue fine if you just ignore it? The variable doesn't have a default which causes an error for anyone playing older updates and seeing the Nicole/Emily scenes first.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
eh i rejected claire after that mc says to iris lets get back but "next morning" i wake up besides claire and it continued as if i didnt reject her

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
it still goes on with claire in cloes resort why even bother asking if i want date or reject her if it stills go on with her even after reject her

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes