EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
You and your sister are moving to Paradise City for higher education. Both you and your sister are super excited when you finally move out together. The school is great, the people are friendly (and the girls are hot!) and everything seemed to be going well, until you discover something at school that changed your life forever!
*Please read Dev Notes before downloading*

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-01-24
Developer: Syko134 - - F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: 1.6 Part 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Part 2

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Update Only: - - -

Part 1 v1.0.0 Public

Patches: *

Extras: FAN SIGS -
Multi-Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

w2d6-68.jpg w2d7-158.jpg w3d2-331.jpg w3d3-95.png w3d4-260.jpg w3d4-332.jpg w3d4-446.jpg w3d5-194.jpg w3d5-272.jpg w3d5-284.jpg w3d5-386.jpg w3d5-564.jpg w3d5-602.jpg w3d5-672.jpg w3d5-803.jpg w3d6-562.jpg w3d6s2-38.jpg w4d1-572.jpg w4d1-622.jpg w4d1-751.jpg w4d1-925.jpg w4d1-982.jpg w4d2-188.jpg w4d2-475.jpg w4d2-528.jpg w4d2-633.jpg w4d2-653.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
This game is fairly basic but has a good foundation and a decent set of characters that could be built upon to make something interesting. It has a decent amount of playtime, but if there really are choices here it should come before 5 minutes of constant button mashing.
NTR is present, so it would be nice to be just optional.

You and your sister are moving to Paradise City for higher education, then discover something at school that changed their life forever!
Both, you and ur sis are super excited to move out together...

inx.jpg
MC: school is great!

Last edited:

Kuboxy

Oct 3, 2018
I don't like the idea of posting a review for this early of a release, so here are some initial thoughts, in no particular order.

+ Being able to name the main heroine is actually quite neat. Also, the choice of making her your sister or best friend seems to do a bit more than change her "title", aka the backstory shifts ever so slightly, which I appreciate. I wonder if Childhood friend would have been a better "title" than best friend though, not that it matters, simply a random thought.
+ So far it's relatively funny, all things considered. Some might dislike the occasional meme reference but they're spread enough to not be a bother and I'd be lying if I claimed some of them didn't get a laugh out of me
+ Heroines are cute enough and the dialogue with them is enjoyable for the most part. There was no extreme stereotypey stuff imo. They're all quick to be into the protag but if he's meant to be handsome then it was mostly reasonable.

- The font is definitely on the "oh god my eyes" side.
- Some very minors typos and punctuation. Emphasis on minor, though. (Notably I saw "my" instead of "me")
- Lots of single options in the first few minutes. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt that there might be more options there in the future, but making the player click "Go outside" with no other option when told to go outside is rather pointless.
- Tiff calls the protagonist Alex even if you changed his name when you meet her for the first time at the cafe. I don't know if it happens at other times, but this is the one I noticed.

I have two last thoughts that I'd currently classify as negative until the story makes up for them. By which I mean I'm willing to accept these things if they're meant to drive the story forward.

1. The main heroine accidentally peeking at the protag in the shower felt a bit forced. It's definitely done more responsibly than other games, so I'm willing to entertain it as kind of a wake-up call that they've both grown up, which seems to be the case.

2. The story is currently railroading the protag in a specific route. I don't know if this a "well in future release you'll be able to go with whoever you want" or if this needed for the story to do certain things. I do hope this isn't a "well duh, this is a harem of course you'll go on dates with everyone right at the start".

Overall, this was a fun one hour. It's a good start. I'll be on the lookout for the future updates.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes