Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Progress Report #2: v1.8
New

Hey!

This will be short, since I gotta run.
I'm juggling a whole bunch of things yet again, but TiP is one of those things this time.
The updates is coming along well, and I'll hopefully be done in the next week.
The update might be a little short in terms of story, but there's a fair bit of 'content'.
I hope there's at least some of you who don't care about the story and come here just to see boobies.
I mean, I don't hope for that, but... well, you know what I mean.
So yeah. Things are going well, and update will be out soon. Hopefully.

Thanks for waiting!

Oh, and the page is back up! Yay!

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

v1.8 is now public!
New
47 minutes ago
Greetings!
Once again, sincere apologies for being MIA over the past month. I'm currently in the process of moving to a different city.

It might take a couple more weeks, but I'll get back to work as soon as I can!

There are a few other things I'd like to go over with y'all, but I'll make a separate post for that in a few days.

Until then, please have fun with the update!

CHANGELOG
-> 400+ new images
-> 203 new animations

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Trouble in Paradise [v1.8 Part 2] [Syko134] - Compressed

Win/Linux [867 MB]
- - - -

Mac [834 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TroubleInParadise-P2v1.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Wow, so much new content, you could say in part that it was worth the wait (although the length is the same as the other updates), however it's a shame that there's no solo content for Iris, if you're only on her path, just like there's no content for Ava and Violet if you're not on Chloe's path, although that last one doesn't matter, I like Chloe :giggle:, more so because of Iris that it's mandatory to be with Claire :( , leaving aside the bad, I'm looking forward to the next update, as it was intriguing to say the least.
By the way, isn't there an Incest patch for the second season that I worked? Syko134

Pinsel3

Sep 17, 2020
So, i played from start episode 1. But now i have to ask, is Alyssa out from the game and will never be seen again? That would be very very very sad, cause she was my nummer uno girl. Way ahead of every other .:cry:

OmegaBlazerX

Mar 16, 2018
I haven't played this game for a long time does the 2nd part worth it ? Do i need a walkthrough just to better enjoying the game ?

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Progress Report #1: v1.9 and other General updates
New
50 minutes ago
Greetings!

I've got a few things to cover in this one, so I'll get straight to it.

-> Poll Results
Chloe and Violet are going back to their pre-timeskip designs!
Everyone else gets to keep their new style.
Anna and Claire's polls were pretty close, though. They are still gonna keep their new designs, but I do have an idea in mind for those who wanted the old designs. Not sure yet if it's gonna work out, but I'll try my best!

-> v1.9
I've started working on it. I haven't been able to give it a lot of time until now, but I'm finally getting back to it again properly.
Progress aside though, 1.9 is gonna be a big one in terms of story weight. I'm not quite sure how long it'll be as of yet, but it is gonna be an important one. It's sort of like a second turning point, similar to the one at the end of P1.
I'm actually kinda excited about this one. I hope it turns out as good as it looks in my head, and I hope you guys like it just as much as I do.
I can't put a release date on it yet, because I would like to take my time with it.
In my opinion, this update is the one that feels like a true successor to P1, and I'd like to do it justice.
I'll keep you guys in the loop, though. And if it starts to take wayyyy too long, I'll split it into multiple parts.
I can't wait to let you guys see it, and I hope it gets done on time!

-> The Roadmap
I made a post at the beginning of the year, with a roadmap I wanted to follow.
That... didn't work out too well.
I'm already running wayyy too far behind on the schedule and I don't think I'll be able to catch up.
Who's surprised?
Anyway, more importantly, I said in that post, that I would like to end the main story around 1.12, and updates after that would be character endings.
I dunno if it's good news or bad, but that plan's cancelled too. I'll need a fair bit more than 1.12 to end the main story. I recently revisited the whole story, and I realized that there a quite a few loose ends that I still need to deal with.
I want the finale to feel like a finale, and not leave things undone. So I'll take my time and give TiP a proper ending.
I know the story has it's flaws. Some of you may feel like the game has overstayed it's welcome. Hell, I feel that too sometimes. It's been in development for 4 years now. When I started, I wasn't expecting it to last half as long!
But it's still my first project, and I want to give it the ending it deserves.
So yeah. TiP isn't ending just yet. (Yay?)
-> About me
Now, this part isn't really important, but I wanted to include it anyway.
I just moved to a new city. I say 'moved', but the truth is that there's still some things I need to figure out before I can say that I've properly settled here.
It feels good, though. The new environment has done wonders for my mental health, and thanks to that, I feel like the creative block I've had for months now is slowly starting to disappear. I hope I don't jinx it!
If things continue to improve like this, I'd like to get back to pushing updates as often as I used to before. I hope that becomes possible.
-> The Future
Aside from TiP, I've also started working on my next project!
It's still in the planning stage, but I'm quite proud of how it's turning out already!
It's gonna be quite a while before it comes out, but I might have a small teaser ready in a few months. I hope you like it!

This ended up being longer than I expected, but I hope it answered some questions.
I will once again try to make these progress report posts more often, and not just go AWOL for months.

Thanks for sticking around! See ya!

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
View attachment 2393536

Overview:
You and your sister are moving to Paradise City for higher education. Both you and your sister are super excited when you finally move out together. The school is great, the people are friendly (and the girls are hot!) and everything seemed to be going well, until you discover something at school that changed your life forever!
*Please read Dev Notes before downloading*

Thread Updated: 2024-09-09
Release Date: 2024-08-29
Developer: Syko134 - - F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: 1.8 Part 2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Part 2

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Update Only
(v1.7 -> v1.8): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Part 1 v1.0.0 Public

Patches: *
Extras: FAN SIGS -
Multi-Mod*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1541483 View attachment 1541485 View attachment 1541486 View attachment 1541488 View attachment 1541490 View attachment 1541491 View attachment 1541492 View attachment 1541493 View attachment 1541495 View attachment 1541496 View attachment 1541498 View attachment 1541499 View attachment 1541501 View attachment 1541502 View attachment 1541503 View attachment 1541504 View attachment 1541506 View attachment 1541508 View attachment 1541510 View attachment 1541513 View attachment 1541514 View attachment 1541516 View attachment 1541518 View attachment 1541520 View attachment 1541523 View attachment 1541524 View attachment 1541527
still in part 1 around 40%, playing it for like 4 days now.. and I'm really hooked up on the story.. i really loved games that are story driven. best of luck Syko134 ..

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes