2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Reworked the entire floor to match original version
Dany room and bathroom changed.
1669816673524.png

Features I like to add:
Navigation: For now I think I will add a simple room / floor navigation with events attached to them, plus a quest log.

Decisions / Branching: I very much like to add these choice based outcomes. But it needs good writing, I just don't want it to be yes or no questions. Lets see ... for now I will just keep it simple with each event acting as a scene like in Original.

That's it. Let me see If I can present a working demo this week.

Cheers

josebr

Aug 20, 2021
View attachment 2204147

Features I like to add:
Navigation: For now I think I will add a simple room / floor navigation with events attached to them, plus a quest log.

Decisions / Branching: I very much like to add these choice based outcomes. But it needs good writing, I just don't want it to be yes or no questions. Lets see ... for now I will just keep it simple with each event acting as a scene like in Original.

Cheers
how you do it?

stonewaars

Nov 24, 2020
View attachment 2204147

Features I like to add:

Cheers
1669825487498.png
How long did you take to create each render ? They are awesome !

stonewaars

Nov 24, 2020
View attachment 2204147

Features I like to add:

Cheers
1669825782730.png
What is the closed area marked in red for ? it looks like it is closed by walls and doesn't have any kind of access

Soyalberto91

Aug 1, 2021
View attachment 2204147

Features I like to add:

Cheers
Cheers bro!!! CHEERS!!!! anda thanks for take your time for this