3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

dboy5233x

Jan 5, 2020
What a hot image. I had an extra idea of where Danny, Jessica and David slept together in the same bed. There was a power outage and it was raining. The darkness and lightning scared Danny. After the reluctance
of David, Jessica allows him to sleep next to her. The room darkened, sounds of rain and lightning partially lit the room, giving us glimpses of Danny groping Jessica. Whenever the thunderous sound of thunder was heard, Danny took the opportunity to grope Jessica in even hotter places. Meanwhile, David slept. Jessica was scared at first, but quickly gets into the game. The two were sleeping on their sides, like in your image. Jessica began to roll and press her butt on Danny's dick gently so as not to make any noise that would wake David up. When I posted this idea on discord people went crazy hahahahah
What a Horny Situation.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Hey termi!it's been a while now when do you plan to release your vid?that's too much cooking already can we now expect a date?(Respectfully)
Out of all the respect I have for you, the best information I can give you is that I still have 3 or 4 quick scenes to add to the video!
The core is already rendered but I feel like there's a bit of story missing, because it's almost 15 minutes simply breaking stone!
I'm adding a few things I know you'll like!
That being said, it would be hypocritical of me to throw a deadline out in the air and then not even come close to meeting it!
Again, it took me all weekend to create an animation that's supposed to be one of the best I've ever created, but the hair simulation already made me lose 1 day and I don't see any way I can do it!
I managed to find a way to create water running from a shower, which is an almost impossible task and can only be done if you are well versed in DAZ and its Scripts, but a piece of shit hair that is supposed to be done in half an hour is blocking everything !
It's DAZ dear friends, unpredictable as always!

Last edited:

User12332

Nov 5, 2023
Out of all the respect I have for you, the best information I can give you is that I still have 3 or 4 quick scenes to add to the video!
The core is already rendered but I feel like there's a bit of story missing, because it's almost 15 minutes simply breaking stone!
That being said, it would be hypocritical of me to throw a deadline out in the air and then not even come close to meeting it!
Again, it took me all weekend to create an animation that's supposed to be one of the best I've ever created, but the hair simulation already made me lose 1 day and I don't see any way I can do it!
I managed to find a way to create water running from a shower, which is an almost impossible task and can only be done if you are well versed in DAZ and its Scripts, but a piece of shit hair that is supposed to be done in half an hour is blocking everything !
This is gonna be awesome! Legendary! Epic even!

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
That being said I'll give you the universe to work on that at your own pace and time.im/we're keeping a high hopes for this vid and hopefully that spark will comeback for us just like the first time we had this game.peace out brother stay safe

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Bom fim de semana, pessoal!
Aqui está outra prévia!
É pequeno porque há 500 frames em execução e é isso que pode ser expandido para atingir o limite de 15 MB!

View attachment 3445807

Se você quiser ver maior, vá aqui (se puder)

[/CITAR]

Estou mais ansioso pelo seu vídeo do que pelo jogo original. Uau, Terminatorgames, tenho certeza de que no futuro você produzirá seu próprio jogo ou um spin-off de True Bond. Sua animação é excelente. Seus vídeos são ótimos. Veja esta cena. Isto é muito realista. Geralmente os casais fazem sexo durante o banho. No seu caso, acredito que o mais difícil seria construir uma narrativa. A localização do jogo, os diálogos e as situações quentes e emocionantes são a parte mais complicada.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Guys, there is an author called "Jackerman", he makes some really good videos. I recently watched one called "Mother's Warmth". It has two chapters. I noticed a similarity between the MC and his mother and Danny and Jessica. It is worth checking.

Jackerman's art makes "Danny" look older.

Jackerman's image of "Danny" is taken from a frame of the video. That's why the quality is a little low. Disregard ambient lighting.

I have a conspiracy theory where Jackerman was inspired by cloudlet to make the characters. Even the story of both characters is incestuous. Both MCs bond with their mothers. However, Jackerman establishes a blood bond between the MC and his mother, while Cloudlet works with the concept of adoption.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a good image of Jessica's pussy taken by Cloudlet. But, unless I'm mistaken, pubic hair is the only thing that differentiates them. Cloudlet and Jackerman Danny.jpg Cloudlet and Jackerman Jéssica.jpg Captura de tela 2024-03-24 134157.png

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Guys, there is an author called "Jackerman", he makes some really good videos. I recently watched one called "Mother's Warmth". It has two chapters. I noticed a similarity between the MC and his mother and Danny and Jessica. It is worth checking.

Jackerman's art makes "Danny" look older.

Jackerman's image of "Danny" is taken from a frame of the video. That's why the quality is a little low. Disregard ambient lighting.

I have a conspiracy theory where Jackerman was inspired by cloudlet to make the characters. Even the story of both characters is incestuous. Both MCs bond with their mothers. However, Jackerman establishes a blood bond between the MC and his mother, while Cloudlet works with the concept of adoption.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a good image of Jessica's pussy taken by Cloudlet. But, unless I'm mistaken, pubic hair is the only thing that differentiates them. View attachment 3474864 View attachment 3474866 View attachment 3474867
:ROFLMAO: Do you Want to see my version of MW?