2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

ssaent

Sep 14, 2021
Hey guys! I´m new to this format, is there a way to see only the best posts in this thread, like the ones with pictures, or if some users have alternative stories, because there are too many pages. Thanks.

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
Hey guys! I´m new to this format, is there a way to see only the best posts in this thread, like the ones with pictures, or if some users have alternative stories, because there are too many pages. Thanks.
You think 90 pages is too many haha, try AWAM with 3000 +

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
No way to do that... sorry. But honestly it only takes a few seconds to scan a page of posts and 90 pages isn't that many.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
3D Rendering uses A LOT of VRAM, so go for the RAM. I got the 3060 with 12G (not the 3060TI as it also only has 8G) and don't regret it. I'm getting fast denoised renders which only take me 1-2 mins with full details turned on. VRAM is definitely more important in 3D rendering.
Two years ago we were talking about 3060's and the like. Now how do you feel about RTX 4070 TI Super? I'm thinking of upgrading~
799.99.png
I've written out complete scenarios, now I'm thinking about dedicating a GPU to help visualise the story.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Two years ago we were talking about 3060's and the like. Now how do you feel about RTX 4070 TI Super? I'm thinking of upgrading~
I've written out complete scenarios, now I'm thinking about dedicating a GPU to help visualise the story.
Wow! 16G?! That price seems very nice as well. So long as there's no heating issues with it (I've heard things about the 4000 series and heating issues, but I admittedly know little about that), I would go for it. Faster and 16G of VRAM is sweet.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Wow! 16G?! That price seems very nice as well. So long as there's no heating issues with it (I've heard things about the 4000 series and heating issues, but I admittedly know little about that), I would go for it. Faster and 16G of VRAM is sweet.
Hmmm... all the 4070's I see now are 12G models. Still not too bad, but I paid under $400CDN for my 3060 12G.

Edit: okay, it's the 4070TI Super that is 16G, and around $1100 CDN. I'll pass. :)

• Sad
Reactions: BigIrishLug

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
Hey P4124v4n thanks for the Lora!
Was able to create this using nova_cross

View attachment 3770782 View attachment 3770785

Face looks a bit scary but I think thats because of the styling Lora i used.
You need to play around with the prompt to make her look more like in the game, try this prompt template:

Positive prompt:
((jessica-cloudlet, cleavage, covered nipples, areola slip, brown nipples, dark hair, dark eyes, detailed lips)), ((perfect fingers)), (shiny skin:0.5), (pubic hair), (milf), score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, score_6_up,, BREAK,
INSERT ANYTHING ELSE HERE

Negative prompt:
score 1, score 2, score 3, source_western, source_comic, source_anime, source_furry, ((holding phone)), ((teeth)), worst quality, low quality, text, censored, deformed, bad hand, ugly, deformed, noisy, blurry, distorted, grainy, ((face mask)), ((beard)), ((adult male)), ((old male)), ((crossed eyes)), ((male six pack)), ((muscular male)), disfigured, poorly drawn hands, mutation, mutated, extra limb, missing limb, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blur, out of focus, extra fingers, mutated hands, deformed, mutilated, mangled

I am using fooocus so the usage of the trigger word can differ if you are using something else

Last edited:

spikor

Dec 11, 2021
You need to play around with the prompt to make her look more like in the game, try this prompt template:

Positive prompt:
((jessica-cloudlet, cleavage, covered nipples, areola slip, brown nipples, dark hair, dark eyes, detailed lips)), ((perfect fingers)), (shiny skin:0.5), (pubic hair), (milf), score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, score_6_up,, BREAK,
INSERT ANYTHING ELSE HERE

Negative prompt:
score 1, score 2, score 3, source_western, source_comic, source_anime, source_furry, ((holding phone)), ((teeth)), worst quality, low quality, text, censored, deformed, bad hand, ugly, deformed, noisy, blurry, distorted, grainy, ((face mask)), ((beard)), ((adult male)), ((old male)), ((crossed eyes)), ((male six pack)), ((muscular male)), disfigured, poorly drawn hands, mutation, mutated, extra limb, missing limb, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blur, out of focus, extra fingers, mutated hands, deformed, mutilated, mangled

I am using fooocus so the usage of the trigger word can differ if you are using something else
Thanks for the additional info, was trying the lora but with no png or example prompt it was kinda difficult to get good results. What model do you suggest to use the lora with?

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
Thanks for the additional info, was trying the lora but with no png or example prompt it was kinda difficult to get good results. What model do you suggest to use the lora with?
This particular lora is trained on pony models and it only works with them, you can find them on civitai, I usually use autimism mix dpo. I also have a lora trained that works with most sdxl models but they don't generate nsfw that well.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

spikor

Dec 11, 2021
This particular lora is trained on pony models and it only works with them, you can find them on civitai, I usually use autimism mix dpo. I also have a lora trained that works with most sdxl models but they don't generate nsfw that well.
I took it for granted it was a pony model :sneaky: Maybe I messed up somewhere, but I tried with 3DPonyVision which is the best 3D pony model I've found so far, and the results were... bad.
What weight do you use for the trigger word? Also, can you maybe share some png with metadata so i can have a look at cfg, steps, prompts, sampler etc.

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
I took it for granted it was a pony model :sneaky: Maybe I messed up somewhere, but I tried with 3DPonyVision which is the best 3D pony model I've found so far, and the results were... bad.
What weight do you use for the trigger word? Also, can you maybe share some png with metadata so i can have a look at cfg, steps, prompts, sampler etc.
Hmm, did you try with the the prompt and the exact model I pasted above? Here is my fooocus output html file using 3DPonyVision, maybe that will help. It's not the best model tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: spikor