You get to cum on the faces of beautiful and lively girls.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-07
Release Date: 2022-03-14
Developer: HenryTaiwan -
Censored: No
Version: 0.42b Pro (March 14th)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: The main .exe triggers anti-virus programs, which claim it's a generic trojan. Use your best judgment.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

-Hellfire- thanks for the link

Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_19.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_6.png xEE1a87.png bhEXmfG.png iu5g6aW.png ynLhsbQ.png 5sJuVGU.png XAXmlqn.png qEWexk9.png oDmjR91.png Screenshot_21.png Screenshot_20.png Screenshot_9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gandulf_HD

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2018
Well, i downloaded it, tried to run it. All i get is crashes. If i open it full screen 1280x720p i get a dark grey screen that never changes and if i open it windowed it just straight up just doesn't launch.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Well, i downloaded it, tried to run it. All i get is crashes. If i open it full screen 1280x720p i get a dark grey screen that never changes and if i open it windowed it just straight up just doesn't launch.
What's your system specifications Gandulf_HD? I'll try to help if I can.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Windows 8.1 64 Bit
32Gb Ram,
AMD Octocore processor about 5 years old
AMD Graphics card 3Gb about 5 years old.
Can I have the model name of your GPU? Kind of weird because this run on my Intel HD 3000, but maybe there's something wrong.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Well, it's a nice idea. The controls are a bit strange though. I also need a reset button. And a key to exit the game or did I miss anything? Oh, and I want to wet her shirt!

The best thing about the game is holding down the middle button (wheel) and let Tifa headbang with your cum in her face.

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
For the first Demo this is pretty good! A little bit rough around the edges but depending on how much work and effort the Dev intends to put in there (maybe literally let us "put something in" at some time, too?), this might become a nice tool to fool around with every now and then.

Please keep working on it :whistle:

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Well, it's a nice idea. The controls are a bit strange though. I also need a reset button. And a key to exit the game or did I miss anything? Oh, and I want to wet her shirt!

The best thing about the game is holding down the middle button (wheel) and let Tifa headbang with your cum in her face.
Wow thanks dude I'll add these to my to do list now.
I'm sorry you'll have to use Alt-F4 for now.

Reactions: Gabaw

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
For the first Demo this is pretty good! A little bit rough around the edges but depending on how much work and effort the Dev intends to put in there (maybe literally let us "put something in" at some time, too?), this might become a nice tool to fool around with every now and then.

Please keep working on it :whistle:
Thanks! I had looked and there was games with putting stuff but not one with nice shooting so I went for it.
I want to make this so much better, I love it.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes