Unity Abandoned True Facials [0.42b Pro March 14th] [HenryTaiwan]

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes

Cerophono

Oct 18, 2017
This is great. I think being able to cum on her hair, her tits (or any part) would be a great addition. Maybe something with cumstrings if that's possible.
Some person said the cum should come slower, and I agree.

Reactions: henrytaiwan69
Jul 7, 2019
This is a simple but absolute almost perfect game for me! Anyone know if he's going to have more options? Say open mouth, tongue out? What about her jerking it off? This is so close to being that real time 3d version of super deep throat I've been looking for (at least for the cumshots)!

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Listen you're a new developer. Dont get overwhelmed. This is a game for facial lovers. Those guys requesting cumshots on other parts of the body can kick rocks. Focus on that and this will be amazing.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Well guys I have a new version but don't know how to properly "update" it.
I've posted the update template here but now what do I do?

https://f95zone.to/threads/true-facials-v0-2-henrytaiwan.35614/
Since you have ownership of the op, you can update it yourself:
1) Update the version numbers.
2) Update the dates.
3) Add a changelog if one is available.
4) Replace the download links with the new version. If you need help generating mirrors, you can just post one download link and an uploader will assist you. (preferrably Mega or Google Drive.)
5) IMPORTANT - Use the Report button and let the moderators know that your thread has been updated and needs mirrors (optional). This is so your thread can be promoted to show up on the Latest Updates page.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Listen you're a new developer. Dont get overwhelmed. This is a game for facial lovers. Those guys requesting cumshots on other parts of the body can kick rocks. Focus on that and this will be amazing.
Yeah picking what to do is quite challenging, I did actually add full body cum though as I love the "immersion" part of it. Hope u enjoy!

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
the control of the D is getting better. I think there should be a refill meter for cum & press Space bar repeatedly to refill cum - this add more function/mini game.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
the control of the D is getting better. I think there should be a refill meter for cum & press Space bar repeatedly to refill cum - this add more function/mini game.
Yeah deeper mechanics would make this much more satisfying, I think it'll play well with the girls' reactions.

Reactions: NightShadeX
Jul 7, 2019
Like I said in a previous post, this game is SO close to being the game I've been trying to find for so long! I know it's early in development but like I posted before I'm hoping for some open mouth action! Also (especially if we get open mouth cumshots) hoping for more desire, accepting and/or wanting character facial animations instead of always angry ones. Biggest wishlist item for me (later in development) would be the female character jerking the cock off. Will be subbing to your patreon 1st of September for sure!

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Like I said in a previous post, this game is SO close to being the game I've been trying to find for so long! I know it's early in development but like I posted before I'm hoping for some open mouth action! Also (especially if we get open mouth cumshots) hoping for more desire, accepting and/or wanting character facial animations instead of always angry ones. Biggest wishlist item for me (later in development) would be the female character jerking the cock off. Will be subbing to your patreon 1st of September for sure!
Oh man seems we have the same priorities, I'd add more mouth and face stuff if it's the last thing I do! And yeah other expressions would do great when we're in different moods.
Thank you for your future Patreon support, really gives me hope.

• Love
Reactions: alt_advancement

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Boring imo. Just turn this into the new super deep throat game. All u do in this is press a button to shoot bad looking cum on a 3d face.. idk why people saying this game is "perfect" teh character models are good but it gets boring and stale quick.

Reactions: NightShadeX
4.00 star(s) 40 Votes