Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro Hotfix 1] [HenryTaiwan]

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
well, consider that my system is seriously underpowered, let's just say that with 2 chars it reached the same performance of 0.42, maybe a lil' better...

If it was memory or gpu I would see flickering and lag, and I don't hear the fans screaming..
I just think that's because the models are Hi-poly, so more than 3 kill my toaster...

Besides, reading the struggles of more decent systems (w/o questioning their optimization), I'm inclined to think that the game uses only physical cores, some old programs do that and would explain the similar results.. but it's just speculation.

Edit: I've run more in-depth tests and it seems to be a gpu matter running at 100% in FHD and, in my case, low Vram with 2.8 gb used over 3.
-Overclocking does nothing-
The total ram is around 3 GB at start but can go up to 7 (most likely becuse I use normal ram to compensate for the gpu lack).
Cpu runs at max freq. but 70% avg. load (still pretty heavy)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Anyone else crashing on startup with 0.51? Black screen with the unity logo then bam, crash
Repetita iuvant:

I always have to start it twice.. the first always fail...
start it then on black screen ALT+F4 then restart.
(I tought it was cause I sandbox it, turns out it's not the case)
good luck

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
well, consider that my system is seriously underpowered, let's just say that with 2 chars it reached the same performance of 0.42, maybe a lil' better...

If it was memory or gpu I would see flickering and lag, and I don't hear the fans screaming..
I just think that's because the models are Hi-poly, so more than 3 kill my toaster...

Besides, reading the struggles of more decent systems (w/o questioning their optimization), I'm inclined to think that the game uses only physical cores, some old programs do that and would explain the similar results.. but it's just speculation.

Edit: I've run more in-depth tests and it seems to be a gpu matter running at 100% in FHD and, in my case, low Vram with 2.8 gb used over 3.
-Overclocking does nothing-
The total ram is around 3 GB at start but can go up to 7 (most likely becuse I use normal ram to compensate for the gpu lack).
Cpu runs at max freq. but 70% avg. load (still pretty heavy)
yea damn 70% CPU is heavy
What CPU do you have tho? sorry if you mentioned it already but searching for it I didn't find you saying it

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
yea damn 70% CPU is heavy
What CPU do you have tho? sorry if you mentioned it already but searching for it I didn't find you saying it
It was somewhere else, I'm glad if you follow me there (on my profile by the way). Here I can only follow and thank, there I can make some difference.

I5 4660, gtx1060 3gb, 16GB ddr3, H81m2 mobo (top!), W10 pro
My next (wetdream) build:
I5 12600KF, rtx 4060, 32 GB ddr5, B760 mobo, 2TB M2 (when it goes under 800 Eu considering I have to change everything... with some luck on February after the Rtx 50s and Lunar Lake come out)

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It was somewhere else, I'm glad if you follow me there (on my profile by the way). Here I can only follow and thank, there I can make some difference.

I5 4660, gtx1060 3gb, 16GB ddr3, H81m2 mobo (top!), W10 pro
My next (wetdream) build:
I5 12600KF, rtx 4060, 32 GB ddr5, B760 mobo, 2TB M2 (when it goes under 800 Eu considering I have to change everything... with some luck on February after the Rtx 50s and Lunar Lake come out)
oh man, a 4460 is not what I expected.
I mean, if that CPU is at 70% the game isn't tooooo badly optimised, because the ol' boi is very old.
Good luck on that PC build. Mine was exactly 800 euros a year ago and it's nowhere near that haha

Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Yeah.. I'm quite proud of it, but it's already beyond it's limits... and consider I spent 1400 bucks when I made it lol.
The cpu doesn't have all the fancy stuff but was op at the time.. the generation doesn't always mean it's a big step forward.
For ex. between 11th and 12th there is an abyss, but 14th isn't that superior and than they have THE problem...

All in all, I don't feel like criticising Henry, but copies are already coming up... better picking up the pace

• Red Heart

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
copies are already coming up... better picking up the pace
I would like to know what games are copying Henry´s work. I´ve seen a lot of games adn very few have what we have here. (Give it time and the team will add even more girls and optmisation)

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I would like to know what games are copying Henry´s work. I´ve seen a lot of games adn very few have what we have here. (Give it time and the team will add even more girls and optmisation)
I didn't follow it so don't remember the name, but check the "Latest Updates" there is at least one in early stages with a similar posing system, it should be in the first 5 pages.
Not saying it's better (not even close) but it's competition

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes