Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro Hotfix 1] [HenryTaiwan]

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Now that I've tested 0.51, I must say addition of fsr3 has improved performance significantly as I expected.
I capped framerate at 30. Compared to old(0.5) version of the game my graphics card fans are no longer making jet engine noises at 30fps.

Reactions: JhonLui

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Try deleting the file TrueFacials_Pro_0.51\bin_Data\Plugins\x86_64\lib_burst_generated.dll, it helped me
So i deleted the whole game and re installed the game and then did this trick again and somehow now it does not crash?? wtf is this Henry?? worst of all it still runs like horse shit.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I still can't shake this bad feeling about Nvidia from now on, you know the whole already factual situation where they're selling 4070 crards with DDR6 instead the DDR6X it should have and the boxes say nothing about it, now that x2 because no other high-end competitor since Nvidia doesn't care about mid-end/gamers anyways.
I didn't know or I forgot, yet it's the consequence of having no competitors unfortunatly.
I have the same taste in my mouth for AMD since long, about compatibility and fake rasters, yet Nvidia abandoning the mid range (the 4060 should have been named 4050) might make me jump on the other side eventually if FSR gets decent.
We'll see what happens with the next gen..

• Hey there
Reactions: mugijos95

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
From Henry´s Patreon:

"Hi guys,
We have made some changes to our poll schedule to help us deliver better content for everyone.
Our polls will now start shortly after each release and run until the next release. The winners will be implemented on the subsequent release after that.
For example: a poll will start on v0.54’s releases, run until the release of v0.55, and the new characters will be included in v0.56.
This is a major change to support our work. As we begin working on characters once the results are locked, we have only about 2 weeks for each poll which is very rushed. We also had to rush the poll to have more time, which is also not ideal. With this change, we will have a full month to prepare, and the results should be much better.
For this month, we’ll be running both the poll for v0.52 (October) and v0.53 (November) back to back, the first one will run until the 20th, and the second one will run until the v0.52 releases. This is unusual but will ensure that future polls can run on the new schedule.
We’ve also decided to update the poll rules to let you guys decide on new outfits and male characters too:
  • Please post your suggestion to when it opens.
  • Please include the name and screenshots or clips of the character in a specific outfit (a model link is not required).
  • If your option is already suggested, you can react to that post instead. (only the top reaction is counted as one person can react multiple times. Duplicate posts will be removed).
  • The best suggestions will enter the Patrons-only poll.
  • IMPORTANT: The top 3 remaining characters from the last poll will automatically enter the poll but no longer have bonus votes. The remaining characters will not be allowed into the very next poll, to encourage more variety.
  • Each franchise is limited to 2 characters per Patreon poll (you can suggest more but the top 2 will be picked).
  • Your suggestion should not include underage-looking characters.
  • Male characters voting follow the same rules, with 5 characters per poll, 1 from each franchise, 1 winner, and 1 runner-up joining the next poll.
  • Costume voting follows the same rules as male characters, but applies only to characters already in the game.
  • Costume and male choices are presented in the same Patreon poll as female characters, but their votes are counted separately to determine the winner.
In conclusion, each poll will now decide:
  • 2 new female characters + 1 random choice (same as before).
  • 1 new male character.
  • 1 new alternative outfit.
This is quite a bit more content than we previously could achieve, but we believe the new schedule will enable us to deliver them consistently. There can be some problems during the transition but they should smooth out in future releases.
The October poll will start now, please post your suggestions to our character-poll channel.

Thank you for your support!"

Desperadosss

Aug 13, 2024
From Henry´s Patreon:

"Hi guys,
We have made some changes to our poll schedule to help us deliver better content for everyone.
Our polls will now start shortly after each release and run until the next release. The winners will be implemented on the subsequent release after that.
For example: a poll will start on v0.54’s releases, run until the release of v0.55, and the new characters will be included in v0.56.
This is a major change to support our work. As we begin working on characters once the results are locked, we have only about 2 weeks for each poll which is very rushed. We also had to rush the poll to have more time, which is also not ideal. With this change, we will have a full month to prepare, and the results should be much better.
For this month, we’ll be running both the poll for v0.52 (October) and v0.53 (November) back to back, the first one will run until the 20th, and the second one will run until the v0.52 releases. This is unusual but will ensure that future polls can run on the new schedule.
We’ve also decided to update the poll rules to let you guys decide on new outfits and male characters too:
  • Please post your suggestion to when it opens.
  • Please include the name and screenshots or clips of the character in a specific outfit (a model link is not required).
  • If your option is already suggested, you can react to that post instead. (only the top reaction is counted as one person can react multiple times. Duplicate posts will be removed).
  • The best suggestions will enter the Patrons-only poll.
  • IMPORTANT: The top 3 remaining characters from the last poll will automatically enter the poll but no longer have bonus votes. The remaining characters will not be allowed into the very next poll, to encourage more variety.
  • Each franchise is limited to 2 characters per Patreon poll (you can suggest more but the top 2 will be picked).
  • Your suggestion should not include underage-looking characters.
  • Male characters voting follow the same rules, with 5 characters per poll, 1 from each franchise, 1 winner, and 1 runner-up joining the next poll.
  • Costume voting follows the same rules as male characters, but applies only to characters already in the game.
  • Costume and male choices are presented in the same Patreon poll as female characters, but their votes are counted separately to determine the winner.
In conclusion, each poll will now decide:
  • 2 new female characters + 1 random choice (same as before).
  • 1 new male character.
  • 1 new alternative outfit.
This is quite a bit more content than we previously could achieve, but we believe the new schedule will enable us to deliver them consistently. There can be some problems during the transition but they should smooth out in future releases.
The October poll will start now, please post your suggestions to our character-poll channel.

Thank you for your support!"
Apparently, after eating all that talk, they came to their senses and I think we will have the chance to play 60 fps soon :D:D:D

Marquinhosj

Mar 4, 2022
When I start my game, a Unity screen appears and then a black screen and nothing else, does anyone know how to solve it? I already looked on Discord and didn't even find a solution...

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
When I start my game, a Unity screen appears and then a black screen and nothing else, does anyone know how to solve it? I already looked on Discord and didn't even find a solution...
besides redowloading (erasing previous files of course) there isnt much help available. What version are you using? 0.4 or 0.5?

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
REMINDER:

VOTING POLL IS ON!

VOTE FOR:
1-Your favorite girl
2-Your favorite female costume
3-A male model

Vote on Discord

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Can someone check image resolutions in Captures folder? The scenes I've saved are all in 4K and are like 8-9mb each. I hope game isn't actually running in 4K resolution, that'd explain horrible performance...

Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Can someone check image resolutions in Captures folder? The scenes I've saved are all in 4K and are like 8-9mb each. I hope game isn't actually running in 4K resolution, that'd explain horrible performance...
Good find, same here..
That also means the launch commands I added to the shorcut don't work...

Chilliwilly666

Jan 18, 2024
Keep pressd Alt, it lights the character in different colors, then go over every one of them to see the list of what they do.
Takes a little learning curve, but then comes automatic.
The rest are in the character options on the left 3rd button from the top, the second char (supposedly male) has the animation controls
thanks you very much :)

Last edited:

Desperadosss

Aug 13, 2024
When I save 1 boy and one girl scene, when I enter it again, it works without any problems and continues, but when I add another person, it does not reload the scenes of 3 or more. Is there anyone else who has this problem?

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
When I save 1 boy and one girl scene, when I enter it again, it works without any problems and continues, but when I add another person, it does not reload the scenes of 3 or more. Is there anyone else who has this problem?
If you find any bugs, post it in the Discord´s #bug-reports. Most of us don´t know how the game works and if it can´t be solved now, at least it can be fixed from the inside

Last edited:
Reactions: Desperadosss

Desperadosss

Aug 13, 2024
If you find any bugs, post it in the Discord´s #bug-reports. Most of us don´t know how the game works and if it can´t be solved now, at least it can be fixed from the inside
You are right bro, thank you..:) There are a lot of things I don't know yet that I haven't figured out :)

Reactions: TFfan1

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
There is a reaaally old version floating around that has characters like Raven on the player list. Clicking on them seems to crash the game, though. Does anyone know if these characters were ever playable?

I think this was a really old verison I saw floating around the thread. Not sure if those characters were just placeholder names.

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
There is a reaaally old version floating around that has characters like Raven on the player list. Clicking on them seems to crash the game, though. Does anyone know if these characters were ever playable?

I think this was a really old verison I saw floating around the thread. Not sure if those characters were just placeholder names.
the "official" characters does include Raven. So far, ive only seen her in 0.5 and characters crashing the game is very common when they are from an uncompatible version

Last edited:

c2329408

Sep 23, 2019
How you guys get the mods to work, when I start the game from mods from one post earlier, the game won't load...
Oook.. I was using game v0.50 with mods for v0.51... leaving this just in case you do the same and the game crashes for you..

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes