Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro Hotfix 1] [HenryTaiwan]

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
The clothing exchange between the characters really made my day. And from update to update I think, TF was worth waiting for all thru the years. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Desperadosss

Lunar Sakura

Dec 5, 2023
Seems like I finally got bit on one of these. No matter what I do I can't delete the actual EXE programs itself, claims I need permission from my own user to uninstall it despite the fact that I'm clearly already logged into the user it's asking for. Very cool.

If my PC becomes a virus breeding ground I'll see you all in therapy.

Quick update: had to completely restore my PC to remove the damn thing. Very VERY cool. Will probably have to take this up with the mods if they even can do anything about it.

Last edited:

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
Seems like I finally got bit on one of these. No matter what I do I can't delete the actual EXE programs itself, claims I need permission from my own user to uninstall it despite the fact that I'm clearly already logged into the user it's asking for. Very cool.

Quick update: had to completely restore my PC to remove the damn thing. Very VERY cool. Will probably have to take this up with the mods if they even can do anything about it.
wait, your PC had to be formated cus TF screw you? you should post your case in the game´s discord just in case the developer can fix it or at least take notice

OnlyTomatillo

Apr 11, 2023
After the update (.52 probably) is on patreon someone will post a link here. When should you expect this? Next month; no official date but im going with 15-16 for lucky numbers
ah, but .51 is not on here? the latest patreon update released in september, but the files on here are from august
i'm not being impatient or stuff like that, just trying to understand if i missed something

• Haha
Reactions: Desperadosss

Desperadosss

Aug 13, 2024
ah, but .51 is not on here? the latest patreon update released in september, but the files on here are from august
i'm not being impatient or stuff like that, just trying to understand if i missed something
No, no, you didn't miss anything, don't worry :) 0.51 was recently shared on this site... and there is still no new update, don't worry :))) By the way, you can look back a little, 0.51 was shared recently :)

suneku

Apr 22, 2019
is enyone have version before hotfix? idk what was fixed, but now game just crushed on start :LOL:

Vegetta9801

Jul 17, 2024

did you try to reboot the computer first? if you have a hooking program that shows ur fps on screen, like afterburner, you cant delete them after you add for the first time unless u restore the computer.. if you didnt try you should have...

i can do anything with the game files, delete them, moving them, copying... i dont know, but seems ur issue was something entirely different and u got scared...

Reactions: Bruce9769

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
Just get 0.51 from september, it even has some performance/optimization improvements. Or wait for the next one.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021

This is completely your fault. There is nothing mods can do about it.
I have no problems with this game or any other game on this site.
Next time try not downloading "setup.exe" or any other file that comes from an ad pop-up.
But I have an even better, permanent solution. It is called "not downloading pirated games or browsing piracy forums before you learn how to use a computer".

Vegetta9801

Jul 17, 2024
This is completely your fault. There is nothing mods can do about it.
I have no problems with this game or any other game on this site.
Next time try not downloading "setup.exe" or any other file that comes from an ad pop-up.
But I have an even better, permanent solution. It is called "not downloading pirated games or browsing piracy forums before you learn how to use a computer".
i fully agree on this!

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
Anyone knows if there is mod or hotfix for ciri in new version?
If you copy pasted Ciri (0.4 version) into 0.5, then yes, you should expect bugs and a black screen. If youre still in 0.4 and have bugs with her, post your images or videos

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes