Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro Hotfix 1] [HenryTaiwan]

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Leconcombre

Sep 18, 2022
Does anyone know where i can download .42b pro?
Hi it's here with all the mods, btw I have also the 0.51 pro with all the mods installed if someone is interrested. I still find the 0.42b pro a lot better than the last update, I find it more buggy in the animations.

Last edited:

golumface

Aug 12, 2020
Pretty good game, gives u alot of options for how you wanna do stuff but its also easy to really fuck something up and chars go flying ragdoll style. I guess having something like a " restricted mode " where u cant fling the chars around because u accidentaly clicked the wrong spot, would be a nice addition.
I guess thats where Head Game is " ahead " no pun intended.

olie

Feb 23, 2022
Select a pose where only 2 characters interact, then go to your "character slecction" tab, select the 3rd character, then delete (character with an X)
Characters that are interacting with another cannot be deleted, easiest way is to just pull em apart and delete once they're separated. No need to go find a pose that has them separate by default.

Reactions: Desperadosss

Leconcombre

Sep 18, 2022
As requested in a private message, I'm sharing version 0.51 pro of the game, with ALL the mods that exist to date for this version (including some that have just been released), including the new HD and cleaned version of Elizabeth and Tifa.
Enjoy!

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes