What's your preference?

• True first person perspective

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Multiple camera angles

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters

TacoHoleStories

Apr 26, 2021
When playing a first person game, I find it pulls me out of the immersion if I suddenly have multiple camera angles and I'm outside of the main character. On the flip side, sticking with one single view point often creates less visually appealing images and videos. What are your thoughts on this?

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
a mixture of both is fine, first person during sex scenes and multiple angles during non sex scenes? or even vice versa

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
Consistent first, consistent third or a consistent mix and establish it within the first release. A sudden change part way through the development is jarring.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
When playing a first person game, I find it pulls me out of the immersion if I suddenly have multiple camera angles and I'm outside of the main character. On the flip side, sticking with one single view point often creates less visually appealing images and videos. What are your thoughts on this?
My thoughts are that you have answered your own question.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
In Skyrim I always use first person for combat, but when I'm just running around in the city I like to move the camera back so I can see everything around me.

My biggest dislike for Cyberpunk was there was no 3rd person. Get all this cool shit and only time I ever get to see my toon is during cut scenes.

Let's piss people off!! I liked Cyberpunk, game ran flawlessly, I never had any of the bugs people claimed they were having on Steam. In 60 hours I encountered 2 bugs, one was a dialog loop but a reload fixed that and one was a bug where stepping on certain terrain in the city killed my character. I'm assuming those areas were maybe meant to be out of bounds or something. Annoying but not a big deal just limited my exploring some and it was a non-issue.

I put a post somewhat like that on Steam and people went apeshit on the hate train. It was fun. Actually, almost word for word.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
fps only?? please make it so we can laugh at all the wasted effort before it gets abandoned at v.01.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not a fan of PoV stuff, don't find it very "sexy".

Let's piss people off!! I liked Cyberpunk, game ran flawlessly, I never had any of the bugs people claimed they were having on Steam. In 60 hours I encountered 2 bugs, one was a dialog loop but a reload fixed that and one was a bug where stepping on certain terrain in the city killed my character. I'm assuming those areas were maybe meant to be out of bounds or something. Annoying but not a big deal just limited my exploring some and it was a non-issue.
2 playthroughs, found 3 bugs. 1 side quest didn't trigger with the talking vending machine outside Clouds and I fell through the world twice. I really enjoyed it.