• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - TruLove [v1.0.12] [Andrealphus]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Well its pretty fun and story is fine as well, not sure why game dosent say complete since in my playthrough i ended up getting married in the ending, all that are missing is a few voice dialogs which you dont really need, all ending are finished.

MC can date 3 girls and pick one of them to be with at some point, the voice acting is really good even though its not 100% of the dialogs its alot more then expected and the voice actor did a very nice job with this one.

Its pretty simple to play, even though its kinda a sandbox and there is a grind to gain skills, money, go on dates and all that, it never really feels like a grind since its just how the game works, you just have a page where you pick what you want MC to do doing the day/evening/night and click done and then follow the story, so very easy and well made.

There is only 3 girls to pick and there arent really much when it comes to H-scenes some has more then others i guess, the girl i picked had 2 i think so it did feel a bit cheap on that point.

Animations arent bad either theres just to few of them and they are very short and single possition.

Music is good but needs to be turned way down since voices are very low compared to music.