2D 3D-Daz Trying stuff love to have some feedback

kuntzz

Mar 29, 2021
So i am trying new character for my game so i am thinking of making her MC best friend sister who just came back from Paris and i am trying some new render setting i really love to know what you guys think about the character and the render. :giggle:

Reactions: BigIrishLug

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
The render looks good. But the overall character does nothing really for me. I think it's the hair that is throwing me off, but as always, that is just an opinion.

Reactions: kuntzz

kuntzz

Mar 29, 2021
The render looks good. But the overall character does nothing really for me. I think it's the hair that is throwing me off, but as always, that is just an opinion.
I appreciate your opinion and it really helps me to improve. thanks for your feedback

darkbasic

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2020
Ok to look at. My opinion on how to improve:
- get a better hdri
- find a better skin material... this one looks too flat or maybe its the wrong light setting
- add a spotlight to make some shadows

Aeh2Zeh

Dec 30, 2020
I'm shocked and pleased to not see over exaggerated tits & ass so that's a plus in my book. I agree with BigIrishLug, the hair seems off. Maybe something a bit more straight and shoulder length? (just a suggestion) and dem legs though, lookin' tasty! overall solid render.

kuntzz

Mar 29, 2021
Ok to look at. My opinion on how to improve:
- get a better hdri
- find a better skin material... this one looks too flat or maybe its the wrong light setting
- add a spotlight to make some shadows
Thanks for the feedback mate and I am trying to learn more about lighting and how to properly implement it in a scene but it's very helpful you pointed out those things. Thank You:D

kuntzz

Mar 29, 2021
I'm shocked and pleased to not see over exaggerated tits & ass so that's a plus in my book. I agree with BigIrishLug, the hair seems off. Maybe something a bit more straight and shoulder length? (just a suggestion) and dem legs though, lookin' tasty! overall solid render.
thank you for the compliment man and yeah i will sure take look into her hair and try out your suggested style.:giggle::geek: