Identify Trying to find a game I never played (mission impossible)

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
OK, I never played this game, I only read the description on the OP. Not only that, but I read this these last couple of days – of course, I thought that this must have been a new game, so I went back and read descriptions of games published these last few days, but no luck. So I'm thinking it could have been an older game that popped up while I was doing some other search on the site...

As the description is not terribly original, it kind of prevents doing a search for relevant terms.

So, from what I can remember: A (male) hero has defeated a vaunted enemy (demon king??) , but in the process was cursed: not only was he turned into a woman, but he also lost all his powers. But (formerly he, now she) figures it's not so bad, as the world now lives in peace and prosperity.

And that's it. I'm not entirely certain, but I have a feeling this was a RPGM game...

I should have clicked «Watch thread» in order to come back to it, but apparently I didn't.

Rings a bell to anyone?

Thanks for your help...

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Maybe this? Kagura announced recently that they'd also release it. Maybe that's why you remember it? If it's the correct game, of course.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...e-figure-of-the-hero-v-1-1-3-rj404094.164318/
That's it!

I must have seen it announced on Kagura's Discord and misremembered as having read it over here!!

Well, time for a lobotomy, I obviously don't need that vacuum-for-a-brain that I got...

Thanks!

Reactions: Krnekdo