Identify Trying to find a game i played that was RPG Game about a Magical Girl

KillZone009

May 2, 2019
Hello everyone

Wanted to ask a question to see if anyone may have played the game i am looking for, The Game that i played starts of about a Girl who ( don't take this wrong but that is how the game starts ) is raped by Monsters / Demons & when she comes to her senses, she has no clue how she got there or were she is but she was saved by some one else. Basically she wants to go Home but she is told that in order to go back to her World / Home / Dimension , she would have to travel through a dangerous area with lots of demons.

So Basically this game has :

1. When she walks her Avatar has Walking Animation on the Right side and her Breasts Bounce every time she Walks around.

2. She can Equip Weapons found while roaming the Area

3. She can Equip Clothing such as : Shirt, Skirt , Bra, Panties, Hats ( Don't remember if Shoes & Socks as well )

4. She will get excited if assaulted when attacked by Monsters ( Sexually )

5. She will Lactate & also be leaking fluids from her groin ( Love Juice as they call it of sorts )

The Game is 2D but the Walking Character & Sexual Assault is Animated when it happens, Sadly that is all i can remember about the game but hopefully someone that hast played the game before as well, might be able to remember or know about the game that i am talking about. Games that have Walking Animation, Equipable Clothing such as Panties & Bra along with everything else is hard to find.

Reactions: tariktokluk