Identify Trying to find a game I played

Shadowlord22

Jun 27, 2018
The game is about a female officer who goes undercover in a strip club to uncover a criminal operation with her partner. as game continues she and partner are corrupted and join the club as strippers. you later find out that there boss was setting them up for this in the first place, and the partner becomes the bitch of the main criminal boss.
Any ideas?

Note
Also it is REN'PY and also there's no combat in the game, it is 3D CG. Additionally when they go undercover in the club they have to wear outfits which get more sexual as they get corrupted. the game focus is on the one female officer but her partner also female, plays a role in her corruption. Later the big crime boss brakes the partner and the MC eventually joins the club and quits her job as an officer. also as I said they are given some sort of drink that is a drug which corrupts them.

Last edited:

Shadowlord22

Jun 27, 2018
No that's not it ether, lol. I have been searching for a while and came across all the ones you mentioned but still cant find or figure out which game it is. I know for sure the MC is female and works as a police officer and it's definitely in a strip club or gentlemen's club. I believe they are given some kind of drug which corrupts them.

Shadowlord22

Jun 27, 2018
Is it Manila Shaw? Also any additional info could be helpful, like is it Ren'Py, 3d cg or 2d.

this is also not it, but it definitely looks like one to play.
I did state it is REN'PY and also there's no combat in the game, it is 3D CG. Additionally when they go undercover in the club they have to wear outfits which get more sexual as they get corrupted. the game focus is on the one female officer but her partner also female, plays a role in her corruption. Later the big crime boss brakes the partner and the MC eventually joins the club and quits her job as an officer. also as I said they are given some sort of drink that is a drug which corrupts them.

Reactions: Sander87