Seeking Trying to find a game like harem hotel art style

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
There are a lot, though those two are some of the better looking ones using it. Waifu Academy, I think, is up there too.

Max's Life, the original, not the Daz remake. - not really my thing, but if you really enjoy life sims (which Mythic and Harem are) then you'll probably like it.

Corruption - Never touched it, other people who really like Honey Select models, however, seem to really like it.

Lab Rats - Played this one and mostly forgot it. People seem to like it, but it's not really memorable to me.

As mentioned, Perverted Hotel (which is similar quality-wise) - I like this one quite a lot. It's over the top incest fun.

Family Values - This one is also over the top incest, and it's quality lies somewhere in between Corruption and Mythic Manor. It think it's because they embraced the more cartoony parts of Honey Select.

Cohabilitation - Never played it, gets mentioned along with Corruption by others who like this format. I've heard bad things form people less forgiving.

Making Movies - Not quite as nice looking as Mythic, but I'd still say it's better than Max's Life, Corruption, or Cohabilitation. I've also never played this, but the developer on it is pretty cool, he's actually a professional game dev making this as a hobby.

Venom - Never played this either, but it's description is kinda intriguing.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
You could always have the original
View attachment 1273

Overview:
Illusion's new 3D custom love simulator appears to be running at the forefront of the industry. The detailed body customization so you make the ideal heroine, improved textures, additional accessories, and you can further also add to the nature of the girl.

Updated: 2018-March-08
Censorship: No
Version: 1.20 All DLC & Extra Content
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Modding:

Pre-Made Characters:

Sources:

<Download>
Part 1: - - - -
Part 2: - - -
Part 3: - - - -

Thank you @blubbat0r for helping me set this up (he did 90% of the work).
Torrent file wasn't compressed at maximum compression so it remains with files original size.

Not much in the way of gameplay, just sex but it is still fun.

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
There are a lot, though those two are some of the better looking ones using it. Waifu Academy, I think, is up there too.

Max's Life, the original, not the Daz remake. - not really my thing, but if you really enjoy life sims (which Mythic and Harem are) then you'll probably like it.

Corruption - Never touched it, other people who really like Honey Select models, however, seem to really like it.

Lab Rats - Played this one and mostly forgot it. People seem to like it, but it's not really memorable to me.

As mentioned, Perverted Hotel (which is similar quality-wise) - I like this one quite a lot. It's over the top incest fun.

Family Values - This one is also over the top incest, and it's quality lies somewhere in between Corruption and Mythic Manor. It think it's because they embraced the more cartoony parts of Honey Select.

Cohabilitation - Never played it, gets mentioned along with Corruption by others who like this format. I've heard bad things form people less forgiving.

Making Movies - Not quite as nice looking as Mythic, but I'd still say it's better than Max's Life, Corruption, or Cohabilitation. I've also never played this, but the developer on it is pretty cool, he's actually a professional game dev making this as a hobby.

Venom - Never played this either, but it's description is kinda intriguing.
Thx man i will try all the games u suggested

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
it's not an "art style," it and various other games (the twist, mythic manor, and waifu academy, for example) use Illusion's games (honey select, mainly, recently) to create characters and pose custom scenes