Identify Trying to find a game that I played years ago.

unravelknight

Oct 11, 2019
I am trying to find a hentai game that I played about 2 years ago before my first laptop decided not to work anymore. The game is similar to Monster Girl Island and What if "Adventure Time" was a 3d Anime. You are a male protagonist in first person, start on a beach, have to build camp (fire, tent, fence, food, fishing deck, house, etc.), have to go through portals to get stones, capture girls (robot, lizard girl, harpy girl, flower girl, fox, and some others), kill monsters, it is 3d, there is also picture easter eggs hidden on the island, and later in the game you can choose to be transported to another realm.
Sorry for the long and somewhat detailed/vague post. Also, thanks in advance to anyone who finds it.

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
I am trying to find a hentai game that I played about 2 years ago before my first laptop decided not to work anymore. The game is similar to Monster Girl Island and What if "Adventure Time" was a 3d Anime. You are a male protagonist in first person, start on a beach, have to build camp (fire, tent, fence, food, fishing deck, house, etc.), have to go through portals to get stones, capture girls (robot, lizard girl, harpy girl, flower girl, fox, and some others), kill monsters, it is 3d, there is also picture easter eggs hidden on the island, and later in the game you can choose to be transported to another realm.
Sorry for the long and somewhat detailed/vague post. Also, thanks in advance to anyone who finds it.
Monster Charmer or Don Juan Of The Galaxy?

Reactions: unravelknight

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
I guess the first one is close, almost spot on even, but the creatures are like elves, harpy, lizardwomen, wolfgirl, dryad, and human. It also has portals that lead to different stages that you have to complete to continue onto the next one. Don't know what else to say to make it more easier to find/identify I think I downloaded it from here or itch.io.
Maybe this R-Life?

Reactions: unravelknight