Identify Trying to find a game

fleetingly

Dec 21, 2018
It is a NTR game where you play as the girlfriend at day and the boy at night, you have to work as the girl in various places and as the boy you have to spy on what the girl did in the morning or something.
Please halp

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Hmm, besides the game being NTR, what else is it? is it an anime style game, 2D, 3D, RPGM? etc. Also, the games the two people above me posted have only a Female Protagonist, but the OP mentioned that you play as the girlfriend and a boy, meaning the game should have a Multiple Protagonist tag? Need more info if you want people to find the right game for you.

VidyaNoz

Apr 7, 2021
With Kanade, as long as my memory hasn't failed me... After the days events you play as the guy, so it should have multiple protag.
Same with Misaki, but the Misaki one is limited to you playing as the guy in one room of the house at the end of the day. (Sort of pointless.)

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
With Kanade, as long as my memory hasn't failed me... After the days events you play as the guy, so it should have multiple protag.
Okay. I just read the Spoiler for the Story and Features. You are probably right about this being the game. It just doesn't have the Multiple Protagonist tag for some reason.

A bit of the spoiler thingy

"Kazuki POV (the viewpoint of the cuckold... i mean boyfriend!"

Hopefully this is the one the OP is asking about. I just wish that the people who are asking for help with finding games could at least give more info lol

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
i don't know about kanade, but in president yukino is the same, you play as yukino most of the game, but at nights you play as her boyfriend
but you have literally nothing to do until he discovers she cheating, and after that you unlock some cucking scenes and is a requirement for some endings
you also can no discover her, and play sleeping simulator xD