Trying to find a home

MrPoster

Aug 21, 2018
Hello,

Hope that I can get some suggestions.
I have a big interest 3d erotica. I love to create but have no outlet to share my work.

I would love to find a place to share my naked 3dart, and sometimes, my thoughts and desires.
Sometimes Its nice to get feedback from other people.
Feedback is fuel that motivates more to keep on creating.

I have looked around your site and I'm still not sure what this site is all about.
Looks like a lot of people talk about making 3dgames?

It seems i found this place over a year ago, because I seem to have registered an account but never came back.
Hmm....I think back then i may have been looking for better ways to help me create and animate 3d figures with poserpro and DazStudio.

Anyway, I thought I would sign in and say hello and find out what F95 stands for ?
I'm kinda lost in a 3d world, and would like to find a home?

Any suggestions?
Oh and Im not a fan of the deviantart website.

Thanks

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Hi,

F95 is the name of the person/team behind this place. Essentially this site started as a site to pirate adult games on but it has evolved into much more over the years. F95 used to post torrents on Demonoid and some other sites and was seen as the dauphong of the adult gaming scene (dauphong is a heavy sharer of games on The Pirate Bay). When that website went down, a lot of people such as myself were wondering what happened to F95 and found this place through Google.

Since then, it has become more of a centralised community of people interested in adult gaming. Lots of developers, artists, users and fans post on here and indeed numerous games have pretty much built their huge Patreon incomes around the promotion that they do on here.

If you explore the forum a bit more, you'll see plenty of other artists and programmers. You'll definitely receive some good advice over in this forum:

https://f95zone.to/forums/programming-development-art.73/

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello,

Hope that I can get some suggestions.
I have a big interest 3d erotica. I love to create but have no outlet to share my work.

I would love to find a place to share my naked 3dart, and sometimes, my thoughts and desires.
Sometimes Its nice to get feedback from other people.
Feedback is fuel that motivates more to keep on creating.

I have looked around your site and I'm still not sure what this site is all about.
Looks like a lot of people talk about making 3dgames?

It seems i found this place over a year ago, because I seem to have registered an account but never came back.
Hmm....I think back then i may have been looking for better ways to help me create and animate 3d figures with poserpro and DazStudio.

Anyway, I thought I would sign in and say hello and find out what F95 stands for ?
I'm kinda lost in a 3d world, and would like to find a home?

Any suggestions?
Oh and Im not a fan of the deviantart website.

Thanks
Welcome!