Identify Trying to find a kidnapping/trainer game I played 2010-2015 made in 2000s

niceXnips

Dec 7, 2017
I've been looking for a game for ages. It was developed probably mid 2000s, and I'd found it on Hongfire in 2010-2015ish.

The title art for the game was a girl in a school uniform with a pink ballgag with holes in it in her mouth.
The game was about a guy who stalked a girl, and planned to kidnap her. It then turned into a style of trainer game, where you'd go about your typical duties during the day, going to work, park, etc. You'd end up talking to the dtective and based on the choices you made at work, the park, with the detective, controlled how long until you were caught, from answering a cell phone call/text at the very beginning, to how you answer the detective when he's going door to door. You could also buy various sex toys and things to use on her if you got her willing. Depending on your fetish, you could let her get really dirty, give her something to use the washroom in (or not).

It was pretty elaborate for its time, but it was always a guessing game 'cause the game was entirely japanese, no translation (that i could ever find). I've tried searching Hongfire through the wayback machine but it's impossible. Hoping someone can help recognize this game!

Happy to provide any extra info.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sounds like it could be the 2D .